What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Theres some cat on eBay purposely winning all the USA elites to leave negative feedback for the sellers sayin the socks are overhyped smh.

So i dont think there were pairs that actually sold for 200+, but just the troll trolling.

yup it keeps happening to my brother. he keeps leaving negative feedback saying "all hype bra" and not paying 

Unless it's a buy it now or high starting price, it's the buyers driving up the price/hype not the seller.  Dude needs to find something else to do with his life.

imo..

1. He wants to rid of all auctions to kill off competition because he has some for sale

or

2. He wants the sellers to fail at selling until the hype dies so he can cop em cheaper down the road.

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Theres some cat on eBay purposely winning all the USA elites to leave negative feedback for the sellers sayin the socks are overhyped smh.

So i dont think there were pairs that actually sold for 200+, but just the troll trolling.

yup it keeps happening to my brother. he keeps leaving negative feedback saying "all hype bra" and not paying 

yo MONEY WHERE YOU GET THEM BREAST CANCERS AT!?!?!? I hope not fashion empire them fools fugazi as hell

Originally Posted by bns1201

yo MONEY WHERE YOU GET THEM BREAST CANCERS AT!?!?!? I hope not fashion empire them fools fugazi as hell

never had breast cancers..i had a few usa's

The lowballing on ebay is
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I've had offers of 35 for a pair and 3 for 75
roll.gif

Socks arent worth $20 let alone $200. so if someone actually pays $200 for these socks they need to drink a cup of bleach.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Socks arent worth $20 let alone $200. so if someone actually pays $200 for these socks they need to drink a cup of bleach.

QFT.  I smh head at the douches charging 100 for a pair of socks, but if theirs idiots out there that will pay for it why not.  I personally could do without both types of people in this world.

can some please tell me if the Jordan Gameday Men's Crew Sock's fit the same as the nike elite basketball sock's? do they translate to the same sizing? i wear a large in the nike elites.. so should i buy the same jordan socks?

Never understood why people got mad at sellers. I too believe paying $100+ for a pair of socks is ridiculous, and i personally would never do it.

But its the consumers/buyers that set the price. Do you really expect sellers to turn the money down and say "no thanks, keep your $100, $10 will do."

Simple supply and demand, it applies to everything.

Who has the USA elites for the low? Or even the white with colored stripe elites?
And do the jordan elites have the stripe at the back?

FINISHLINE ON FULTON AVE IN BKLYN HAS THE RED JORDAN GAMEDAY SOCKS...THEY DIDNT FEEL AS THICK AS THE ELITES SO I PASSED...WAITING TILL FOOTLOCKER GETS THEM SO I CAN GET A DISCOUNT...

Hey I stopped at my local Footaction USA and they had white/black/red colorways of the Jordan Game day (pretty much Elites) Socks. I grabbed a pair of whites. I can defiantly tell that there's less padding then the Nike's. The only problem I have on them is that the pilings stick to your foot after you play. I was shooting hoops in my driveway for about 45 minutes, and when I took them off, there was red, grey, and white pilings all over my foot.

***BONUS***

While I was at that footaction, they happened to have some rare shoes. I'll post pics later, they're on my phone. They had royal, pewter, and eggplant Air Foamposite One. They had Pearl and electric green foam pros, btw fsr on all these. Then they had sizes 9-10 of the Entourage LeBron 8 V/2's. Many V/1's, 2's, and the new P.S.'s (Which I tried on and it was very comfortable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Sorry I'm kinda off topic with the elites, but I just had to post this 
4b2361006282a1e9917f31c5719b9d75d2a8420f_r.jpg

BTW here are my jordan gamedays.

lol at the "rare shoes." welcome to nt i guess
and i defintely expected that from the J socks.... cutting corners

Originally Posted by lonnyyt

Hey I stopped at my local Footaction USA and they had white/black/red colorways of the Jordan Game day (pretty much Elites) Socks. I grabbed a pair of whites. I can defiantly tell that there's less padding then the Nike's. The only problem I have on them is that the pilings stick to your foot after you play. I was shooting hoops in my driveway for about 45 minutes, and when I took them off, there was red, grey, and white pilings all over my foot.

***BONUS***

While I was at that footaction, they happened to have some rare shoes. I'll post pics later, they're on my phone. They had royal, pewter, and eggplant Air Foamposite One. They had Pearl and electric green foam pros, btw fsr on all these. Then they had sizes 9-10 of the Entourage LeBron 8 V/2's. Many V/1's, 2's, and the new P.S.'s (Which I tried on and it was very comfortable.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

woah where are you located at? which foot action was it?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

FINISHLINE ON FULTON AVE IN BKLYN HAS THE RED JORDAN GAMEDAY SOCKS...THEY DIDNT FEEL AS THICK AS THE ELITES SO I PASSED...WAITING TILL FOOTLOCKER GETS THEM SO I CAN GET A DISCOUNT...

why you yelling for though?
these came in the mail today 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom