What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

yo i believe lots of plaecs in houston got those same shoes....and i know hoh in houston still had some rice kobes.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Eastbay REP!!... where the jordan "elites" at??
It appears we received a shipment in yesterday for five colorways in the Jordan Elite Basketball socks.  You can find them at the link below:

http://bit.ly/eGZRIa

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks.......... but im hope pics for the socks are just sample pics and not what they actually look like.

Eastbay REP!!... where the jordan "elites" at??
It appears we received a shipment in yesterday for five colorways in the Jordan Elite Basketball socks.  You can find them at the link below:

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks.......... but im hope pics for the socks are just sample pics and not what they actually look like.
Can anyone here, that has seen these socks in person, verify if the pictures we have up are how the socks actually look?  I saw the picture lonnyyt posted above.  If lonnyyt or anyone else can post more pictures with different angles of their socks, that would be great.

I can contact someone to check on this, but I will be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I would not be able to post an update until next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
Can anyone here, that has seen these socks in person, verify if the pictures we have up are how the socks actually look?  I saw the picture lonnyyt posted above.  If lonnyyt or anyone else can post more pictures with different angles of their socks, that would be great.

I can contact someone to check on this, but I will be on vacation starting tomorrow, so I would not be able to post an update until next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

those arent the same ones in stores...the ones in stores dont have the circle with the jumpman logo in the center.   
HAVE FUN ON VACATION!! hopefully you are going somewhere and somewhere FUN!! 
pimp.gif

thanks for the assistance ray!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

EastbayRep - Ray
those arent the same ones in stores...the ones in stores dont have the circle with the jumpman logo in the center.   
HAVE FUN ON VACATION!! hopefully you are going somewhere and somewhere FUN!! 
pimp.gif

thanks for the assistance ray!
Since that is the case, I will have someone check on the socks for you in our warehouse.  Once I get back next week, I will post an update.

I am heading to Chicago for the weekend. 
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray

EastbayRep - Ray
Yeah, I'll post pics of multiple angles

i wanna get all the colors of the jb elite socks.. you think i would look stupid wearing those socks with hyperfuses and hyperdunks since they're nike and the socks are JB

Just bought my first two pairs of Nike Elite Socks ( hefty price but oh well )
Got the Kobe Black/Del Sol/Concord ( they were in full stock around the orlando area around 2/25, and suprisingly my footlocker still had a couple, so I bought one ) and Black ones.

Anyone around Altamonte Springs in Florida, the mall has blue/red/black/white almost everywhere in full stock aswell.

Beginning to my love of socks
happy.gif

( first post too )

edit: I'm thinking about hand washing the socks w/ other nike black ones and hang drying. would this be the best way to wash the socks without them fading fast?

Originally Posted by vietxboy911

Just bought my first two pairs of Nike Elite Socks ( hefty price but oh well )
Got the Kobe Black/Del Sol/Concord ( they were in full stock around the orlando area around 2/25, and suprisingly my footlocker still had a couple, so I bought one ) and Black ones.

Anyone around Altamonte Springs in Florida, the mall has blue/red/black/white almost everywhere in full stock aswell.

Beginning to my love of socks
happy.gif

( first post too )

edit: I'm thinking about hand washing the socks w/ other nike black ones and hang drying. would this be the best way to wash the socks without them fading fast?

Woolite.jpg

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Kobe elite socks for sale on eastbay

do you guys just buy only socks on eastbay. doesnt the shipping kill it or do you guys really spend 75+ on socks to get free shipping

Originally Posted by jretro23

anybody wear these for casual use? or just strictly ball?
quite often.  They are comfy as you can get, and they also keep my calves warm when I feel like wearing shorts and its 40 degrees in the MKE.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Kobe elite socks for sale on eastbay

do you guys just buy only socks on eastbay. doesnt the shipping kill it or do you guys really spend 75+ on socks to get free shipping

Goldclub or die. lol its more than worth it.

I'm beginning to use these everyday. At first it was strictly just for ball. But now that I have so many pairs, they've been in the rotation a lot more.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

I'm beginning to use these everyday. At first it was strictly just for ball. But now that I have so many pairs, they've been in the rotation a lot more.
QFT 
samesies

Originally Posted by Legend108

Anyone seen any of the purple elites out? love to have a pair of those Dope.

contact this guy

Frank%20Martin.preview_0.jpg

i got my pairs from his assistant's son
pimp.gif

does anyone have the grey jordan elites? i'm interested to see how those would look with cool greys

Back
Top Bottom