What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

The Nike factory store at The Block in Orange, CA had the Kobe elite socks. They had the white/purple with purple kobe logo and the black/purple with purple kobe logo. Forgot the price, but I want to say it was $10

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

The Nike factory store at The Block in Orange, CA had the Kobe elite socks. They had the white/purple with purple kobe logo and the black/purple with purple kobe logo. Forgot the price, but I want to say it was $10

Yup, price tag is $10. 

Question for you guys.  I wear an 8.5, after I wash them, will they shrink to fit my foot better?  They fit a little big. 

Rockemsocks.com is too legit. Copped 2 pairs of socks from their site already
pimp.gif

i bought some nike elite socks today. $15 here in canada, gonna try them out later tonight or on the weekend.

Anybody ever wear Thorlos? I'm interested in buying a pair, but I wanna see how they compare to the elites.

^ i have them. they're OK. i personally don't think any of these socks are that great. i did fall for they hype, now realize i wasted my money.

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

^ i have them. they're OK. i personally don't think any of these socks are that great. i did fall for they hype, now realize i wasted my money.

Sorry you feel that way Koopa. I had the original ones, the black/orange/grey stripe before the hype even came. Loved them. Then saw the black/white, got em, fell in love.

I fell into the hype, just got Lebron joints buy 1, get 1 half off. I can't believe I just paid $40 for four pairs of socks, and that was a discounted price lol...

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I fell into the hype, just got Lebron joints buy 1, get 1 half off. I can't believe I just paid $40 for four pairs of socks, and that was a discounted price lol...

But if it's comfortable and performs well, then it was worth it right?

Originally Posted by mahfan12

Anybody ever wear Thorlos? I'm interested in buying a pair, but I wanna see how they compare to the elites.

i like elites more, i have a pair.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by mahfan12

i like elites more, i have a pair.
Good lookin out man. Save me 12-15 bucks on a pair.

Check your local Marshall's. They have crew elites for $2.99, black & white sizes 6-8, 8-12, & the next big size.

Originally Posted by jdub562

Check your local Marshall's. They have crew elites for $2.99, black & white sizes 6-8, 8-12, & the next big size.

Which Marshalls? I live in Santa Fe Springs...I'm assuming the 562 means you are from the area too.

dont know why they havent made low/no show. id wear these with my kobe or hyperfuse low but then again id have to get the socks on discount.

I asked a footlocker employee if the elite socks were part of the buy 1 get 1 half off 

he said no and then proceeded to ask me why I wanted those socks anyways and that NBA socks were better and that I was only paying for the name

made me feel bad for spending 12$ for a pair of socks 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

I asked a footlocker employee if the elite socks were part of the buy 1 get 1 half off 

he said no and then proceeded to ask me why I wanted those socks anyways and that NBA socks were better and that I was only paying for the name

made me feel bad for spending 12$ for a pair of socks 
ohwell.gif

He doesn't know %!$*. Most FL don't know about their product that much. When I say most I say 88%.

Back
Top Bottom