What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by theone218

Originally Posted by 555fresh

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

i wish i can double up on socks, my gigantic wide feet prevents me from doing that ha

THIS!! Haha. I have wide feet too and can't do double sox cuz it gets real cramped. I did find those basketball sox too from marshalls. Mine were 2.99. I bought every pair (5). Theyree real comfortable and I like the fit. They're a lil too thin tho. Starting to like thicker socks for cushioning!!!
were the ones at marshals the quarter highs?

I have seen white/black and black/white crews

white/black, black/white, white/ royal and white/red high quarters

I just bought those basketball essential socks at Marshalls too. They have two dots on the back from what I can see. Still haven't opened them up yet.

theyre essentials, not elites. FYI pick up the 2.99 drifit running socks in marshalls....best $3 you will ever spend on a pair.

Originally Posted by bns1201

theyre essentials, not elites. FYI pick up the 2.99 drifit running socks in marshalls....best $3 you will ever spend on a pair.

I picked up 15 pairs of those socks from the nike outlet for 2.99 ... so comfortable i wear em on the regular.

damn these socks are comfy but expensive I hope some elites end up at my marshals or i get lucky with the buy one get one half off

You guys saying you wear double socks, are you wearing two pairs of Elites? I can't see how you would do that.  Maybe a thinner pair and then Elites over, but two Elites seems excessive.

Originally Posted by Wings90

You guys saying you wear double socks, are you wearing two pairs of Elites? I can't see how you would do that.  Maybe a thinner pair and then Elites over, but two Elites seems excessive.
I double sock when playing basketball, but usually a pair of Elites with a regular pair of dri-fits. And not necessarily cause two Elites is too much, just cause I don't have that many Elites lol.

only time i ever doubled up on socks to play ball is because my feet sweat like crazy and pretty much soaks my shoes
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

only time i ever doubled up on socks to play ball is because my feet sweat like crazy and pretty much soaks my shoes
frown.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Wouldn't doubling up on socks make your feet even sweatier with that much fabric

Originally Posted by Wings90

Thinner pair of socks (usually ankle cut Nike dri fit socks) under the Elites. If im wearing regular Nike crew length Nike socks I double up on those.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

i do two pairs of elites, again college ballers do it quite often.

i did too for my school games, but one of the pairs was always pretty worn down and not near as thick.
during the summer i wear one casually every day and just the same ones to hoop in. after hooping, shower and put on a new pair for casual wear. i think i'm getting close to 20 pairs of elites. about half have been free, or gifts.

Back
Top Bottom