What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

I'm a 9 and I got L. It fits good. Go with the L.  Unless you like a really snug/tight fit, you can chance the M

Didn't know how this many socks were dropping
nerd.gif

ima size 9 and been wearing Ls but since i didn't kno M existed until i found some at champs they fit me better that the Ls too me

Do they make Elites in low cut or no show? I've been wearing them for outdoor ball in the winter, but come spring and summer I will get nasty tan lines if I play in them outdoors. The fit is great and the cushioned soles are heaven, thats basically what I need. Thanks to anyone who knows.

Jigga boy, they have quarter cut elites, but not no-shows. They do have elite-style running socks which are no shows. Websites like eastbay and NDC stock them all of the time, but not all colors

is there a difference between the nike elite crew socks than the nike elite running quarters? and how about the dri fit nike basketball socks? 

shouldn't have worn them straight out of the pack. they were slippery as heck! should've washed them first before first use.

Originally Posted by jtag

shouldn't have worn them straight out of the pack. they were slippery as heck! should've washed them first before first use.

the new ones seem to be like that.

I went to Marshalls today to see what was up with elites. The ones they had were marked irregular on the socks and from what I could tell the "elastic" part that goes over the top of your foot to keep the sock from moving was a little messed up. Looked like the stiching was done wrong and looked like they would be tighter then normal if you put them on. They had 5 pairs and all 5 had the same issues

Originally Posted by Jigga Boi

Do they make Elites in low cut or no show? I've been wearing them for outdoor ball in the winter, but come spring and summer I will get nasty tan lines if I play in them outdoors. The fit is great and the cushioned soles are heaven, thats basically what I need. Thanks to anyone who knows.

I havent seen the elites in awhile except in the Kobe and Lebron ones but I dont like those ones they feel too small

Mediums fit me better than the Larges (I wear size 8.5 - 9)...
but also, I like the socks to stay under my calves, not pulled up above them.

Back
Top Bottom