What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Originally Posted by jst628

just UNDS'ed these to go ball..

To be honest I usually hate the overly matching look while hooping but providing this wasn't paired with blk/yellow shorts its a clean look.
Side note my boy who works at the Vacaville Outlet said they are getting a restock on the regular elites (royal/white, white/royal, red/white, white/red, black/white, white/black, navy/white ... I may be missing some sorry going off memory), I'm not sure if they take phone orders but here is the number 707.455.7014.

Hope that helps thoughs who are looking for them.

Heads up for anyone trying to order one or two pairs of socks, Champs, Foot Action and Footlocker website have them and Free Shipping with no minimum as opposed to Eastbay. Same stock as them too, so all the newer Elite socks are there with free shipping. Ordered the Black/Orange Elite socks. Better than paying $6-$8 (almost cost of one sock) for shipping.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

can anybody show the two different versions of the galaxys??

Its tie dyed on the plain white elites, so each pair is is unique.

And nothing is different with the Elite Platinum and regular Elite. Although I do feel the Platinum to be slightly softer, I probably woudnt be able to tell if I were blindfolded or something.

Black / royals are mine 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by andfattoo

can anybody show the two different versions of the galaxys??

Its tie dyed on the plain white elites, so each pair is is unique.

And nothing is different with the Elite Platinum and regular Elite. Although I do feel the Platinum to be slightly softer, I probably woudnt be able to tell if I were blindfolded or something.
thanks.

Originally Posted by bwood056

i have NO idea what dude up there is talking about

these things are so dam clean and nice. no fading here.

i understand if your upset you didnt get them - but to bash these things... cmon
laugh.gif

wish i could have gotten two pairs man.

when i got them they said one per person.

my friend was able to get two
mad.gif
lol are you kidding me your pics are even faded!! wash these one time and its gonna look like trash

hating naw i thought it is stupid to put pre-orders on socks it was just ridiculous hype

nike had a fail $$# weekend letting down a lot of people on releases and then putting out socks that people are willing to drop a franklin on i swear im just done with sneaks for awhile this weekend was shameful

Black/royals are really nice! and anyone have detailed pics of the vapor socks available on eastbay? tia

I may be in the minority but the price of regular elites is pushing it with price if you ask me. To each his own though. I just could never spend more then $15 for ONE pair of socks.

I really suggest some of you guys look into the cushioned crews by Nike. Since I usually double up my socks (habit from high school) its comparable of not better. And you can get a 3 pack or better for the same price.

I have 8 pairs of elites total and about 20 pairs of the cushioned crews and that's plenty for me.

Originally Posted by MrSoLeFrEsH

I may be in the minority but the price of regular elites is pushing it with price if you ask me. To each his own though. I just could never spend more then $15 for ONE pair of socks.

I really suggest some of you guys look into the cushioned crews by Nike. Since I usually double up my socks (habit from high school) its comparable of not better. And you can get a 3 pack or better for the same price.

I have 8 pairs of elites total and about 20 pairs of the cushioned crews and that's plenty for me.

They don't have stripes in the back though! I don't want to be the last one to be picked to play basketball!

Originally Posted by aFamous

They don't have stripes in the back though! I don't want to be the last one to be picked to play basketball!

What's funny is they've become fashion accessories. Smh.

I bought some Kobe elite lows in the same size I buy all my elite socks and they felt loose! why?! and since I wore them once already I cant return them can I? is there any way to shrink them a little?

just got my galaxy elites in the mail. spent a lil grip for em, but i'm pleased. i didnt know they were gonna be so flat loll. probably from the printing machine. they're sick as hell though. i'll wear em around the crib. and who knows if i wear the galaxies to the gym i might through em on one or twice to go there

Originally Posted by Freeze

just got my galaxy elites in the mail. spent a lil grip for em, but i'm pleased. i didnt know they were gonna be so flat loll. probably from the printing machine. they're sick as hell though. i'll wear em around the crib. and who knows if i wear the galaxies to the gym i might through em on one or twice to go there
Where did you buy them, eBay? Anything under $80 and I would consider it.  I saw an auction finish at $1000+ yesterday, but that can't be real, right? It had the best print on it that I've seen; no white gaps or flaws like many pairs out there. 

Originally Posted by DevilsSi1481

I bought some Kobe elite lows in the same size I buy all my elite socks and they felt loose! why?! and since I wore them once already I cant return them can I? is there any way to shrink them a little?

the dryer?

I wish they still sold the original wht/gry, blk/gry/org. I have two pairs and they're both on their last legs
frown.gif

This is what i did after realizing i just spent $30 on 2 pairs of socks. Went to D!cks and grabbed two 6 packs of regular nike crews, white and black. Can't do the colorful socks.

ok...... so i just did a load of laundry and i just noticed........ i got alot of damn elite socks......lol. has anybody realized the same?

Back
Top Bottom