What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Whoever posted the info about Riverhead, thanks. I was able to get a pair of the USA Red ones, but still need to track down just one pair of the Blue in a Large.
I might have an extra pair in that size if I decide to keep M instead of L

Placed my phone order on Thursday afternoon, opted for 2 day shipping and I'm still waiting for them... :rolleyes

Last edited:
Finally got my two pairs of USA's. Thanks to tomat3 for helping me out.

Nike Outlet in Florida has them. I called around 7pm tonight and ordered two pairs of the navy. The dude said they had 10-15 pairs in the size Large for the white/navy. I don't know any other color or sizes, just trying to help out dudes here. The number is:

(239)415-1146 

If you call after 1pm EST on Tuesday 7/24, ask for the dude Manny. If somebody besides him picks up the phone, just say you are a customer and you were referred by a friend to speak to Manny. Dude is extremely helpful and friendly. Help the dude out by giving your sale to him. 

Thanks for putting up great info! i ended getting a pair of the white/navy usa pair from the FL outlet after it was sold out on NDC.

Nike Outlet in Florida has them. I called around 7pm tonight and ordered two pairs of the navy. The dude said they had 10-15 pairs in the size Large for the white/navy. I don't know any other color or sizes, just trying to help out dudes here. The number is:

(239)415-1146 

If you call after 1pm EST on Tuesday 7/24, ask for the dude Manny. If somebody besides him picks up the phone, just say you are a customer and you were referred by a friend to speak to Manny. Dude is extremely helpful and friendly. Help the dude out by giving your sale to him. 

Do they do phone orders? Thanks

(239)415-1146 

Do they do phone orders? Thanks

Bolded and underlined for emphasis.

Finally got my USAs this morning from an outlet in SC. And I'm happy wit the quality on the 2 Navy pairs I got 8)

But my reds are fraying along some of the lines and I'm not sure how they'd hold up after a few washes :smh:

Finally got my USAs this morning from an outlet in SC. And I'm happy wit the quality on the 2 Navy pairs I got 8)
But my reds are fraying along some of the lines and I'm not sure how they'd hold up after a few washes :smh:

That happen to be Myrtle Beach? I ordered from them on Friday. But I'm all the way in Cali so I'm assuming I'll get them at the end of the week.

Saw a kid buy up all the inventory at an outlet store... went and talked to him and asked "you realize if you sell these for 30 bucks a pair, you're getting 20 you paid (retail +tax), the ebay/pp fees (5 bucks) + shipping, you're breaking around even right?" He replied "that's why i'm charging 40, i'll get 10 bucks per pair! Gotta make dat money!" I didn't even want to reason with him and just said do what you do. :rofl:

BTW for those who think I'm "salty" or that I don't have a pair, got mine from an NT member you looked out for me. Appreciate it!

Reactions: LoX
Saw a kid buy up all the inventory at an outlet store... went and talked to him and asked "you realize if you sell these for 30 bucks a pair, you're getting 20 you paid (retail +tax), the ebay/pp fees (5 bucks) + shipping, you're breaking around even right?" He replied "that's why i'm charging 40, i'll get 10 bucks per pair! Gotta make dat money!" I didn't even want to reason with him and just said do what you do. :rofl:
BTW for those who think I'm "salty" or that I don't have a pair, got mine from an NT member you looked out for me. Appreciate it!

Wow - You did the right thing by knocking some sense into him, ah well..let him live and learn...its only socks tho! :smh:

Are there any updated lists of outlets that have them? I called and spoke with Manny down in FL, he said only reds left and no more phone orders today. Said to call back tomorrow between 9-11am. I'm on the hunt for navy in either large/xl....NDC cancelled my 2 pair of navy and my 1 pair of reds should arrive today whenever my ups guy arrives.

EDIT: I also stopped by a DSG in paramus NJ and they have tons of elites (volts, breds, etc) but they said these USA socks fly off the shelf before they even hit. He says they get like 5-10 pair a week and they don't know which trucks they come on so he couldn't even tell me which days they will be getting them.

Last edited:
While you wait for someone to answer you if they do phone orders, they could be selling out while you should've just called and asked yourself.

Mine finally came in. Good looks to those who put out that Nike Outlets started getting them. 
pimp.gif

Nike Factory Store- Colorado Mills-

Had a small selection of the white/red USA Elites. I would say under 15 total and mostly M's. That was of last night.

currently on the phone with sawgrass...they still have the reds in XL (not sure about L) and no more navy. He guy on the phone was really helpful and said that someone came in yesterday and bought all the navy's.:rolleyes

Still on the hunt for Navy. Hook it up fam!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom