What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

^^^ I kinda like those socks
Got a few pairs of the red, still need to find the navy USAs now :nerd:
Google a list of Nike outlets and call and ask for phone order of them. Thats what I did till I found some and they send them right to me

Sorry for not posting awhile back. Here's the orange pair of Nike Skateboard socks opened. They were at my local skateboard shop here in South Carolina and they were $14. The black pair is the same as this as well.
i like them too. are they just as thick as regular elites?

Sawgrass mills outlet has some great customer service. I placed an order for the blue USA elites and they emailed me all the info such as tracking number, total price, etc. I've asked other outlets for this kind of information, but they always said they didn't do it. Sawgrass does it right.

The back of the socks. The material is quite nice. Nike SB has some cool looking Dri-Fit socks as well. Might end up having to get a few of those.

One pair of each of the USAs came today. One sock frayed on some spots, other than that they are okay. Wish I waited for my local outlets to get them in stock before buying. Just need one pair of dark 2.0s and call it quits for awhile.

Sawgrass mills outlet has some great customer service. I placed an order for the blue USA elites and they emailed me all the info such as tracking number, total price, etc. I've asked other outlets for this kind of information, but they always said they didn't do it. Sawgrass does it right.

Lucky, they didn't do that for me.....oh well I've done 2 phone orders in the past from NT's and had no issues.

for seattle heads. just scooped some USA elites at Seattle Premium Outlets in Marysville. They had medium and xl for navys and medium, larges, and xl for reds. Stil had a good amount when i copped around 7ish. Not sure if they do phone orders. hope this helps anyone out!

Back
Top Bottom