What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

All Sizes Of Navy And M/XL Red USA Elites Are Available Currently On Footlocker For Those Still Looking
wink.gif

http://www.footlocker.com/product/m...cm=GLOBAL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=04667146
Hope This Helps Some
Navy larges sold out already 
mad.gif

^^
Navy's. Only M & XL Available for Both Colors. :smh:
Sold Out Quick I Presume.

It may be because FootLocker/Champs/Footaction all share the same inventory for online orders I believe.

PO

Last edited:
^Sorry To Hear That Man :smh:

If It Helps Any, I've Heard Dudes Up To As Much As A Size 11 Say They Prefer The Fit On The Mediums Over The Larges...... I Went Ahead And Grabbed One Of Each To See My Personal Preference.

Hope That Helps Some

I need a L in the navy's, too. Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs show that they have a L, but when you try to add them to your cart, it says they're out of stock.

I ordered the M, but ended up canceling the order like 30 minutes later. I don't want to be stuck with them, if they don't fit the way I want them to.

walked into champs and they had a BUNCH of breast cancer socks. scooped up 4 more pairs to add to the ones i have. also bought some of the new 2.0 collection.

hoh also had restocked the USA's but there were only 2 larges left so those were all I could buy

EastbayRep or Anyone,

not a real big sockhead here but wanted to know if anyone has information if the quarter version is going to be released (or restocked, if it has) ?

Last edited:
EastbayRep or Anyone,

not a real big sockhead here but wanted to know if anyone has information if the quarter version is going to be released (or restocked, if it has) ?
Quarters usually dont pop up in random Ross, Marshalls, and Outlets until months later......... if they pop up at all. I wouldnt hold my breathe on them, but hey things may change this year.

EastbayRep or Anyone,

As much as I like the USA's I'm sticking to my guns and not giving in. Only Elite quarters for me, no to crews. Hurry and release them in the US Nike, any news on quarters EastbayREP?

We don't have any info on any Elite 2.0 quarter socks at this time. We have a few quarter socks among our Elite sock selection at the following link, though: http://bit.ly/LNy0uC

Also, Easbay Rep, do you expect any restocks of the Blue Glow's? They were up for a day and seems like they sold out.
I ordered the blue glows off of backorder and Eastbay had to refund my money. that kind of sucked but i hope they can restock.

We aren't currently expecting a restock for the Blue Glows, sorry.

EastbayRep - Ryan

I can't believe I even convinced myself to get elite socks at all...

From just getting a pair of Navy USA socks, it spread like a disease with ordering a pair of red USA's from Florida outlet, and picked up at the mall some breast cancer white elites, the red Puerto Rico's, and Germany elites. And just this past Friday I ordered online the Brazil atomic green elites, some black/cyber's and lastly some regular wht/blk elites from Nike outlet.

Not even funny...but they are good to play bball in them.

Will be playing in them all in my upcoming league games....:D

I find it funny when dudes pull/stretch these socks as high as possible and cover nearly their whole calves.

I wonder if the hypebeasts would buy used elite socks for cheap because I might put the first nine released colorways of the crews on craigslist since I don't use them to hoop anymore. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom