What's good with Nike Elite Basketbal Crew socks? (SOCKS FTW!)

Hyper elites tend to not stay up for me also. That doesn't seem to be an issue with regular elites for me.

Also, I got a pair of the quarter hyper elites and the tab at the front is kinda annoying.

Do y'all actually like balling in those stupid Hyperelite socks?

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/hyper-elite-crew-basketball-socks/pid-729372/pgid-729367

The elastic is poking out on mine and they keep wanting to fall down on me. Never have that problem wearing my normal elites.
 yeah the he has a different material to give it a better compression but that's one of the down sides. the he stays in place for me..no problems. i like it because it's lighter/breathability and a better compression but, personally, I think they thinned out the bottom a little too much. for cushion, I prefer the reg elites.

if they could only take the HE top and put the reg elite bottom.
roll.gif

Last edited:
USA elites are pretty nice... not sure that I'd get a ton of wear of them though.  Would rather spend a VIP coupon on a diff pair

That's crazy it wasn't that hard to get Blue ones , the Red and white were the hardest for me to find.. I think I bought the new elites on an impulse buy .. oh well

Last edited:
Why do they fit so small? I need a XL and that size is impossible to find in any colors except the standard blk white.Anyone have a assist on where to find colors? Specifically looking for a red and gold or yellow. THANKS

I think they fit the same, its thicker and ive never had any of my elite socks "shrink". In any case, they hold up a lot better after washes than regular elites.

Nice! I like the recent hyper elite high quarters but that front tab kinda looks tacky with some shoes IMO.

Hate the tab.

And it's kinda nice to see those high quarters. I still have mine from a couple years ago at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Might get a couple of the new colors.

Hate the tab.

And it's kinda nice to see those high quarters. I still have mine from a couple years ago at Marshalls and TJ Maxx. Might get a couple of the new colors.
Finishline has some pretty good color options.  I used a footlocker reward on just a black pair that I got about a week ago.  Nice to have the quarters without the front tab

You can buy the in-game ones at Champs now -- they're calling them the On Court Agility Socks (brand is For Bare Feet just like the other NBA socks, I would be you that both versions are actually used on court).

Here is the description for the agility version (21.99)

Transform your performance when you wear this on-court sock of the pros.
  • Part of NBA Authentic Collection.
  • Official NBA logo embroidered on top of sock.
  • Moisture control system wicks sweat from your feet, keeping them dry.
  • Variable compression technology for a tight fit that aids in muscle recovery.
  • 61% acrylic/17% nylon/18% polyester/3% rubber/1 % spandex.
Now here is the description for standard Nike Elites (13.99)

The Nike Elite Basketball Crew Sock features Midfoot Compression Fit that helps keep socks and cushioning in place. Footstrike cushioning. Clearly defined pattern is closely aligned to pressure patterns on the feet. Dri-FIT[emoji]174[/emoji] fabric wicks away moisture to help keep feet dry and cool. Anatomical left and right, superior fit and cushioning. Sold as single pair. 62% polyester/21% nylon/15% cotton/2% spandex. Imported.

Both descriptions from champssports.com -- hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom