What's good with the Samsung Galaxy S3?? vol. iPhone killer?

I'm due for an upgrade tomorrow and really don't want the iPhone 5 (currently have iphone 4). The Samsung Note is too big for me, pause. So the only viable candidate is the Samsung Galaxy S3. Anybody have it? Advice is appreciated Bro Sizlacks.

Merry Christmas my dues!

Edit: Read on another forum that some one called ATT and Haggled the Note 2 down to $150!! Anyone done this before?

Also, Walmarts have the iPhone 5 for $127- if you add a new line or upgrade.

Last edited:
Windows phone bro. I have a iPhone 4S and my upgrade is in feb. I will be owning a lumia 920

Not a iPhone killer per se, because iPhone alwaysnbe gettin theirs.
The Galaxy s3 is the superior phone though.
The only thing better on iPhone I think is battery life.

Is this real life bros?

Wait till February, a slew of next generation phones should be dropping.

S3 is a great phone, Note II is better and the S4 is right around the corner.

Stick with the iPhone, it's the iPhone .. Best phone ever , idk what I'd do without mine

(I'm not an apple fanboy, just my opinion)

Stick with the iPhone, it's the iPhone .. Best phone ever , idk what I'd do without mine
(I'm not an apple fanboy, just my opinion)

why should he stick with one. Just being the iPhone should not be reason enough, although we obviously know that is reason enough for most people.

My co-worker made the move from the iPhone to the s3 and she likes it a lot. If you're sure you don't want a 5 then it probably is a good move for you.

used to mess with apple till i moved over to the galaxy. love it, but i'll use the iphone for music still :smokin :lol:

Step up to the big leagues. Get that S3. It crushes the iPhone in every category of phone. Plus that S Beam function is cool as hell.

IPhone 5 > Galaxy S3 > Nexus 4 > Lumia 920

(Leaving Note 2 out since it's too big for you)

I have an S3 and it was coo for a month but the battery life is ***. Plus yams are easily acquired with the iphone5.

Back
Top Bottom