What's good with the Samsung Galaxy S3?? vol. iPhone killer?

get a nexus 4 or an S3 OP

nexus 4 master race checking in

Wait till February, a slew of next generation phones should be dropping.

S3 is a great phone, Note II is better and the S4 is right around the corner.
so is da note III and that joint is 6.3 inches.

that's DEFINITELY my next upgrade.
i thought you was team nexus
i still got my galaxy nexus ( which basically ties da s3), da galaxy note III is perking my interest though.

I'm holding on to my S2 until the S4 comes out next year..But I'm holding on to it by a thread, dunno how long its gonna last :/

When did the game switch up? Now everyone is trying to have the biggest phone possible.

The Galaxy Note is ridiculously huge. Too big. Cats pulling flats screens out their pocket talkin bout, "Somebody callin me.."

Lookin like
View media item 186845
"Hello.."

Last edited:
Windows phone bro. I have a iPhone 4S and my upgrade is in feb. I will be owning a lumia 920
I need to try out the windows mobile os but i've been hearing that the lumia phones have been a fail. I don't know anyone who owns one and haven't heard anything about them since they released.

^^ I was looking at a couple of Windows Phones (HTC 8x and Lumia 920) but not having Instagram or Facebook app is killing it for me.

laser keyboard? Not sure if want at 0:45

Currently have a 4S. About to sell it or trade evenly for a Galaxy nexus. Verizon btw with a year left on my contract. I have a feeling I wont regret it, it's time for a change of pace.

All I use is the call, text, and google chrome apps. So it really comes down to speed. The nexus has LTE, the 4s doesn't. No brainer here

Ive been on a phone hunt lately... Im a Nokia fan, so Nokia lumia 920 is my 1st choice, its a great phone.. from the review to its specs..still not perfect there are few problem here and there. low light camera is nice.

Galaxy note 2 is my 2nd choice.. i got no problem with the screen,Quad core with 2gb of ram.. reviews are good. just released so note 3 will not come not until Sept. 2013.

Galaxy s3 tons of happy user, spec are good but i like the international version with Quad core. S4 is around the corner... maybe around may or june. Might get announce on Mobile world congress on feb. rumored spec of S4 (5'' 1080p screen 400+ppi , latest exynos quad core, 13mp camera sensor) that s4 video is faking a lot people right now.

Iphone 5 is fast but boring.

Back
Top Bottom