What's good with the Samsung Galaxy S3?? vol. iPhone killer?

i have an iphone 5 and its pretty much the same as the 4, bit lighter, bit longer, none of my old chargers or speakers work with it anymore. I have a friend that works at apple who keeps telling me to not get an iphone (only got it as a christmas gift, looking to get an S4 later this year), no removable/upgradable memory and no 1080p should be reasons alone to not get an iphone5. 

Currently have an iPhone 4..looking to either upgrade to a 5s or the galaxy s4. If iPhone doesn't step it up this year, I'm to the galaxy. That vid up there looks...whoa.

Cop da s3. Minus whale.

iPhone screens are too damb little.That's the only problem bout em. If it were the size of an OG EVO then it would be perfect.
Note 2 owner here. Note 3 is gonna be OD. I'm good with my 2.

Been happy with my S3 ever since I got it. Especially after getting JB (Switched over from iPhone 3Gs).

Wait until we get the Premium Suite upgrade from Samsung. :smokin

-Drew

I had an HTC One X, and I'm switching to an iPhone 5 because the I mostly listen to music, browse the internet, and text and IMO iPhone 5>>> at all those.
Not to mentions friends/family use iPhone's so it SUCKS being left out of group messages, or getting them individual.

i have an iphone 5 and its pretty much the same as the 4, bit lighter, bit longer, none of my old chargers or speakers work with it anymore. I have a friend that works at apple who keeps telling me to not get an iphone (only got it as a christmas gift, looking to get an S4 later this year), no removable/upgradable memory and no 1080p should be reasons alone to not get an iphone5. 

Only the droid DNA has a 1080p screen.

Currently have an iPhone 4..looking to either upgrade to a 5s or the galaxy s4. If iPhone doesn't step it up this year, I'm to the galaxy. That vid up there looks...whoa.

Might as well cop that galaxy s3 now or wait for the s4. You know apple won't change a damn thing with it. I waited until the iphone 5 dropped before i upgraded simply cause i was hoping they'd pull something out their *** and come up with something new. I was :stoneface: when i saw the 5, garbage. Jumped ship and never looked back.

Is this a legit vid? Laser keyboard?!... Wow

It's fake, this guy always makes these fake render videos when new phones are being hyped. The terrible grammar in the video alone should be a clue to it not being legit :lol:

That S4 video is fake.

BTW, laser keyboard technology has been around for a while but it sucks to use.

I'm only going to comment on the laser keyboard possibilities for phones in the future.

IT'S STUPID. When would you ever use it? How does it make the experience with your phone better?

Might as well cop that galaxy s3 now or wait for the s4. You know apple won't change a damn thing with it. I waited until the iphone 5 dropped before i upgraded simply cause i was hoping they'd pull something out their *** and come up with something new. I was :stoneface: when i saw the 5, garbage. Jumped ship and never looked back.
Foreal though, apple needs to pull something out of their a5$ and do something amazing with the next iPhone. The iPhone 5 is a joke

Back
Top Bottom