What's Hot / What's Not

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

To the fool (Supreme) who made the comment that was CLEARLY referring to Sean Bell..

1. That's offense and disrespectful, and how the hell did you know what he was wearing when he got shot??? The world would be a better place if ignorant FOOLS like you would have switched places with him that night.

2. Dudes in d.c. rock straight leg jeans and tight +%$ shirts and still robbin, fighting, shooting...I see it every day. So therefore your logic is flawed. Clothes don't make a person less of a "thug", their mentality determines that.

3. Commit that.....

QFT...log off Supreme

Originally Posted by supreme math

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Honestly if you were a cop...Which pic puts your adrenaline on high alert?
My point exactly....
laugh.gif
...I know who will feel the wrath of my glock 16..if
they reached for their wallet

dipset.jpg
cudi.jpg
smh.gif
Whats wrong with you?

I'm saying dressing and acting like a %$#!+%@ "Goonie" at 35yrs old is a disgrace to the black race...It's not cool anymore, If I was a cop in the "ghetto" I would probably be more suspicious of Dipset than Kid Cudi.... based off of "first-impressions" that determine my life or death in the line of duty at 2 in the morning
I'm going to assume you're white, and if you are then you are a disgrace to the white race. I see guys dressed like "goonie"that are in college, some people like to dress like that, who are you to judge? Some people actually don't care what they wear. OMG right, like who wouldnot care about that. Every time I see Ghostface he's always in some baggy Levis, some baggy coats and sweaters, Du-rag, and Forces, do you think he cares?Is he a disgrace to the black race? Is he not a smart guy?

I don't even care whats cool. I rock relaxed Lucky Brand Jeans, White tee, sweatshirts and sweaters (I have alot), and sneakers (I have a couple airforces.
sick.gif
).I'm well built, but that doesn't effect my clothingstyle. Sometimes I put on by baggy clothes, does that make less educated and a hoodlum, no. You're logic is flawed, stop thinking you know everything andopen your mind. The way one dresses doesn't make them any more dangerous than some one else.

You're a hypebeast, that's fine, but what's the point of judging how others dress? To make your self feel Superior?

On a side note I was trying on some Jeans and didn't realize they were slim, it was too uncomfortable for my liking, I don't see how some people do it.

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

Originally Posted by dakid23

with the thread start i agree Air forces are TRASH... i agree with that... but at the same time... i bet more than half the people in this post will put they still rock Nike air forces..
because this is a sneaker website..

Don't you wear Hyperdunks with Jeans
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

yea i do.... i know which jeans 2 wear with em 2 make em look good...and thats just my opinion.. i just think air forces are corney...

if people want me 2 post the pic of the hyperdunks in with my outfit.... i will.. n all i received from that pic was positive comments none negative... thanks though....

pimp.gif
QFT

This dude supreme math is a loser
for awhile I thought he was mayor, but he isn't that corny

To each his own

I'm not walking around in spandex like jeans but I wear my clothes slim/fitted bc I'm a skinny dude,I'm not going to try and clown someone whowears baggy/loose clothes. Just rock whatever's comfotable to you.

And to supreme, what about the countless amount of white guys who wear baggy clothes, are they endangering your life at 2 in the morning also?

i dont care wat anyone says... but im not wearing fitted jeans that taper down. i'll leave that to the ladies.

kids these day going to the juniors dept trying on girly jeans ftl

while i dont wear baggy jeans, im not about to suffocate my crotch area just to follow the trend

I think I'm gonna start checking on Heritage @ Forever 21
laugh.gif
, there just might be something I like

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I've hated Air Force I's for a while now.

happy.gif

They don't understand Fresh it's not about FOLLOWING TRENDS
it's about CHANGING WITH THE TIMES.
Some posters said it themselves "some jeans, look silly with AF-1"
That's because TIMES ARE CHANGING and some people scared
to let it go...Go cop some Supras learn to switch it up.

S18015TBK-HO08-add.jpg

S28006TBK-HO08-add.jpg

S28005YEL-HO08-add.jpg

S32004RED-HO08-add.jpg

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

happy.gif

Hypocrite...
laugh.gif

How?.....FAIL
indifferent.gif

happy.gif

Hypocrite...
laugh.gif

How?.....FAIL
indifferent.gif
You're telling people to what to wear and say "Times are changing this is what's in" yet you contradict yourself by saying it has nothing to do with trends.

You're that padawan that got owned by Anikin.....
indifferent.gif

happy.gif

Hypocrite...
laugh.gif

How?.....FAIL
indifferent.gif
You're telling people to what to wear and say "Times are changing this is what's in" yet you contradict yourself by saying it has nothing to do with trends.

You're that padawan that got owned by Anikin.....
indifferent.gif

^
smh.gif
It aint worth explaining G ...

happy.gif

Hypocrite...
laugh.gif

How?.....FAIL
indifferent.gif
QFT
laugh.gif
that is hypocritical

i havent been a fan of uptowns being from nyc but i dont care wat anyone says... dunks and jordans never get old. i cant wait for this sneaker trend to diealready.

someones salty...
enogh with the starwars themed slurs
anyway, i think supras will get hot cause of weezys punk#%#$. also, af1's i never wore and i believe everyone will swear them off. baggy clothes are forppl that like to feel they can live in their jeans, have a nice kitchen, a guest room maybe, ect. i believe high-end fashio will begin to become the norm asthe babyboomers earn that cash

I dont care what nobody say. Im never gonna wear jeans that feel like they're gonna rip every time I take a step. I even know people that shop in theladies section for jeans.
smh.gif

baggy>>>>>>>>>>

happy.gif

S18015TBK-HO08-add.jpg

S28006TBK-HO08-add.jpg

S28005YEL-HO08-add.jpg

S32004RED-HO08-add.jpg

Supras?
indifferent.gif

I'll pass.

Yo, why don't you get the hell out of here? Niketalk doesn't need any more racial stereotyping remarks based on what a man wears.

Originally Posted by ericescobar

someones salty...
enogh with the starwars themed slurs
anyway, i think supras will get hot cause of weezys punk#%#$. also, af1's i never wore and i believe everyone will swear them off. baggy clothes are for ppl that like to feel they can live in their jeans, have a nice kitchen, a guest room maybe, ect. i believe high-end fashio will begin to become the norm as the babyboomers earn that cash
what do you consider high-end fashion? and what do babyboomers have to do with trends? theyre all in their 60s-70s.

Okay the New Year is almost 6 weeks away...what trends do you think will pop? and which ones do you think should be retired?
Shoes, Brands, Scarfs whatever...

1. DuRags.... (even though I don't have the hair texture to wear them I think anyone wearing one after 2008 is lame)
sick.gif

2. AF-1...(the future is about compact and efficiency, the AF-1 is just too bulky for the outfits of the future)
sick.gif

3. Baggy Clothes...( racial harmony has revisted the 70's, tight or relax fit clothes are fitting for these times)
smokin.gif

4. Bling...(the hype williams half of million dollar videos and shiny suits been dead..along with "grillz" and "platinum"...)
sick.gif

5. Lines I think will have a good year.....J-Crew, Aeropostale, Rocawear, Yung Rich, Blac Label and Express for casual club wear...
smokin.gif
-_- some people wear doo rags to keep there hair looking neat. if you were black maybe you would kno. and who are you to say that people that weardoorags after 2008 are lame?

Back
Top Bottom