work badge
AMEX

Chase & Wells debit cards

Costco card

about $35 bucks in cash

emergency Lexus keycard

driver's license 

picture of my ex

2nd person in this thread to mention this.

What is it?  Do you have to be a member of a secret club or something to get one?  Did they only include them on certain models or after a certain year?  Granted, I haven't really gone through the wife's glove compartment, but I'm 99% sure the salesman didnt mention anything about this when we bought the car (07 ES350).

Originally Posted by proper english

work badge
AMEX

Costco card

about $35 bucks in cash

emergency Lexus keycard

driver's license 

picture of my ex

What is it?  Do you have to be a member of a secret club or something to get one?  Did they only include them on certain models or after a certain year?  Granted, I haven't really gone through the wife's glove compartment, but I'm 99% sure the salesman didnt mention anything about this when we bought the car (07 ES350).

fidelity, citi, chase, credit union atm cards
fidelity amex, costco amex, citi mastercard
23 bucks
drivers license
college id
health insurance card
wallet bottle opener
AAA card
clipper card
random coupons and stamp cards for restaurants

-$50 bill
-Drivers license
-Bank card
-Pic of my lil sister
-Footlocker, footaction, finishline rewards cards
-Student ID
-Car insurance cards
-Sears/Kmart rewards card
-Villa, Old Navy giftcard
-Old receipts

-$50 bill
-Drivers license
-Bank card
-Pic of my lil sister
-Footlocker, footaction, finishline rewards cards
-Student ID
-Car insurance cards
-Sears/Kmart rewards card
-Villa, Old Navy giftcard
-Old receipts

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

work badge
AMEX

Costco card

about $35 bucks in cash

emergency Lexus keycard

driver's license 

picture of my ex

its this:
lexuskeycutcards.jpg

your 07 ES most likely has the keyless entry fobs, no?

work badge
AMEX

Costco card

about $35 bucks in cash

emergency Lexus keycard

driver's license 

picture of my ex

its this:
lexuskeycutcards.jpg

work badge
AMEX

Costco card

about $35 bucks in cash

emergency Lexus keycard

driver's license 

picture of my ex

its this:
lexuskeycutcards.jpg

im an idiot.

it does.  makes sense that a key would be pointless if there is nowhere to put it into.

i wonder how i would get into my car though if the battery was dead?  almost ran into this problem the other day.  wifes battery was dying out so i had to replace it.  I popped the hood and pulled it out (car doors were locked).  not sure why, but i didnt close the hood completely while i ran to the autoparts store to get the new battery.  not sure what i would have done had i shut the hood completely since i wouldnt have been able to unlock the car without a battery in it.

work badge
AMEX

Costco card

about $35 bucks in cash

emergency Lexus keycard

driver's license 

picture of my ex

its this:
lexuskeycutcards.jpg

im an idiot.

it does.  makes sense that a key would be pointless if there is nowhere to put it into.

i wonder how i would get into my car though if the battery was dead?  almost ran into this problem the other day.  wifes battery was dying out so i had to replace it.  I popped the hood and pulled it out (car doors were locked).  not sure why, but i didnt close the hood completely while i ran to the autoparts store to get the new battery.  not sure what i would have done had i shut the hood completely since i wouldnt have been able to unlock the car without a battery in it.

stale foot locker cards
2 dollar bill
4 movie tickets #foreveralone
random free food receipts

stale foot locker cards
2 dollar bill
4 movie tickets #foreveralone
random free food receipts

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I never understood people who got all types of pointless !#!! in their wallet, its lowkey aggravating when they pull that two-pound brick of receipts, 56 credit cards and whatnot out their pocket

stuffed-costanza-Wallet.jpg

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

I never understood people who got all types of pointless !#!! in their wallet, its lowkey aggravating when they pull that two-pound brick of receipts, 56 credit cards and whatnot out their pocket

stuffed-costanza-Wallet.jpg

its this:
lexuskeycutcards.jpg

im an idiot.

Mine's an actual card key, it pretty much operates like the usual hands free key.
HT6Ag.jpg

its this:
lexuskeycutcards.jpg

im an idiot.

Mine's an actual card key, it pretty much operates like the usual hands free key.
HT6Ag.jpg

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Medical Cannabis ID Card

Originally Posted by ALDY

Raw Paper Joint Wraps.
Note Card. (Used for 'crutch paper')

laugh.gif
Business cards make great crutches.

pimp.gif
Raw Paper

pimp.gif

I just wish these items below could fit in my Wallet.. 

RAW_Rolling_Paper_Tips-1200x800-212x120.jpg

raw_rolls.png

Business cards are the business. (Pun intended. 
grin.gif
)

Anyone else can't stand wallets that are bulky?.. 

Another reason why I don't carry cash.. I can't be sitting all mad crooked in class looking like I poo'ed up in there.. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Medical Cannabis ID Card

Originally Posted by ALDY

Raw Paper Joint Wraps.
Note Card. (Used for 'crutch paper')

laugh.gif
Business cards make great crutches.

pimp.gif
Raw Paper

pimp.gif

I just wish these items below could fit in my Wallet.. 

RAW_Rolling_Paper_Tips-1200x800-212x120.jpg

raw_rolls.png

Business cards are the business. (Pun intended. 
grin.gif
)

Anyone else can't stand wallets that are bulky?.. 

Another reason why I don't carry cash.. I can't be sitting all mad crooked in class looking like I poo'ed up in there.. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom