what's old is new again VOL Subway Graffiti bombing in NYC is back.

Look how quick it is to spray one side of the car

yeah, those custom graff nozzles lets em spray real wide.

now that you ain't gotta worry about bailing out in NYC, expect these to start becoming more common, krush groove status.

Nah, don't hold your breath, mta got protocols and rapid response teams to handle this swiftly.

perhaps, but as these become even more popular there's only so many trains you can remove from service without severely disrupting reliability.

perhaps, but as these become even more popular there's only so many trains you can remove from service without severely disrupting reliability.
train bombing was a huge counter culture movement with early hip-hop. Today's generation ain't about that life or pushing that culture forward, when they busy trying get 100k followers + on their ig page. For this to be poppin again you need a huge population of kids, teens and adults to really take over the system like a plauge that the mta will be overhelmed with removing the graffiti.

Its not that hard to get into the train depot hubs, but its shouldn't be easy. Especially in the current climate we live in.
imagine someone breaking into secure MTA locations with more nefarious intentions other than making a cool mural....
You dont gotta sell me on it but its messed up to use them for that point.

Every time I go to the airport, movies, grand central, and port authority I think to myself its mad easy to just start shooting and catching bodies or leave a bag unattended.

The train is all types of unguarded but I would think they would learn from movies like Die Hard with A Vengance.

train bombing was a huge counter culture movement with early hip-hop. Today's generation ain't about that life or pushing that culture forward, when they busy trying get 100k followers + on their ig page. For this to be poppin again you need a huge population of kids, teens and adults to really take over the system like a plauge that the mta will be overhelmed with removing the graffiti.

it could happen if da incentive is likes on social media...and ive seen people do worse :lol:

Back
Top Bottom