what's old is new again VOL Subway Graffiti bombing in NYC is back.

There is a reason it’s not common and won’t be common place (sorry to burst ur bubble ninja).
simply put, the MTA. Won the War on bombing trains. Graf has evolved to streets n roof tops.
but I do geta mean chub when I see whole trains bomb :pimp:

I don't condone the crime but this is :pimp:
tumblr_nxk9odhfZD1u5l6qao1_400.jpg

What kind of time is one looking at if they get caught tagging?

If it ever became a big issue in New York to the extent that it would affect transit time expect the city to come down hard against artists with big time and fines.

thank God he only has two years left... I heard Wang gang is taking its talents to New York City mayoral race.
*Yang gang

If he implimented UBI in NYC it's a game changer.
Im not gonna lie, ide be a little tyte cause I wouldn't qualify (I'm in Nassau now), but I'll be very happy for everyone that can eat.

thank God he only has two years left... I heard Wang gang is taking its talents to New York City mayoral race.
Wouldn’t be surprised. Makes sense in this political climate

They really got a british guy as the MTA president :lol:
What kind of time is one looking at if they get caught tagging?

If it ever became a big issue in New York to the extent that it would affect transit time expect the city to come down hard against artists with big time and fines.
Almost positive that graffiti was turned into a felony years ago depending on the severity of what you’re doing and if the vandal squad has done an investigation into you and has previous evidence. Painting a subway car will automatically get you a felony.

Most of this is sensationalist headlines. Every once in a while a whole train will get painted. Most wont even make it out of the yard to be seen in public. MTA and NYPD are probably running these trains on purpose as a scare tactic so the news can run with it. They’re at war with the mayor and this type of stuff is ammunition.

Last edited:
This short documentary is a good explainer on why the subway system is the way it is, why prices keep going up and why it’ll never change

i doubt it will be as prevalent as it was prior. this type of graffiti 'bombing' is far more prevalent in cities that have continued doing it, whereas it went almost extinct in nyc.

These articles are really trying to claim that NYC is eroding back to it's old ways because of some squeegie men & homeless people :lol: :lol:

These articles are really trying to claim that NYC is eroding back to it's old ways because of some squeegie men & homeless people :lol: :lol:
people that do not get outside their bubble get all nostalgic as if the clocks will rewind magically. other cities are putting their own spin on the world. nyc will not be what it used to be.

Whole entire article read like "the poors are around me HELP" :smh: .

It may really be time to get out of here, Deblasio getting killed for being "anticop" for not allowing them to run 100% wild, i can only imagine what the next administration is gonna be like.

Whole entire article read like "the poors are around me HELP" :smh: .

It may really be time to get out of here, Deblasio getting killed for being "anticop" for not allowing them to run 100% wild, i can only imagine what the next administration is gonna be like.
The more “progressive” NY gets the more it will be like this.

Back
Top Bottom