What's on your Christmas list this year?

Yes, it's September but it's never too early to start thinking about what you're going to give to friends and family and the things you want for yourself.

My List
Me - Nikon d7000
Gf - (?)undecided please help needed
Mom - iPod + Jewelry/Purse
Dad - Clothes + Dress shoes + iPod
Sister - Harajuku Lovers Knapsack + Perfume + Headphones

Girlfriend's List
Brother - Vans + Clothes/ iPod
Mom - Kindle/Nook + Jewelry
Dad - Golf Equipment + Nook
Step Dad - Manning Jersey
Step Mom - Designer Bag
Brother's Gf - Jewelry

serious question...

how old are you OP?

christmas is 3 months away...minus whale make a new years resolution thread

I'm not about that last minute shopping lifestyle. I hate to shop plus the added stress of finding something.

Just seeing  a HUGE smile on my sons face Christmas morning will be the perfect gift for me.
But maybe Jordan 11's Black/Red.

I'm thinking about getting my brother and sister each a new iPod Touch when they come out. Really, I'm much excited for Gift Wrap Wonderland at The Container Store

I just want some help with my system for my truck so if my family and my girl can help me with that I'd be happy.

Mom - Usually she looks for something she can't afford and I'll buy it for her.

Dad - Almost impossible to shop for he has everything he wants.

Older sis - Usually a shopping somewhere, just drop some cash and she knows how to shop good to

Younger sis - I just buy her a gift card cause she's so damn picky

My girl - First chirstmas together so I really have no clue

Nephew - Some toys

some scratch so that I can go to the mall or online and cash out on things for my friends and fam

Haven't had anything I've wanted for christmas in years tbh, family always getting me shirts and jeans to big

but anyways i'm hoping for a new laptop/desktop, MIDI keyboard, and some bayedynamic 770 pros...i know i'll have atleast one

material possessions

Black red IV's (but i never got shoes as a gift, ever)

I'd like the opportunity to help serve food at a homeless shelter or if I have some extra money I would like to donate some toys to Toys for Tots. I hate how commercial Christmas is so I'd rather give to the less fortunate

i don't give a damn about material things because i can get that anytime of the year

the only thing i want is spending time with my family..that's all that matters 8)

I feel bad coppin this damn thing, mine is sitting on my shelf collecting dust, im trying to find someone to sell mine to. But for christmas i was a Vizio m3d550kd and a new home theater system. And like day day two fat ******* and a bag of doritos to give to the fat *******.

Back
Top Bottom