what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

People that put an emphasis on their interracial relationships and always have to post something or mention something in relation to it.

I'm not upset.

It's an "if you're not there for my struggle..." Issue. It's a sentiment that exists in all walks of life. Just apply it to sports.
okay.

That makes sense...

If a dude is on some "yeah, we've had it tough" steez and he's only been watching since the conference finals, I get that...

But tripping on the chick that know zero about hoops that's all of a sudden a cavs fan because her man is a cavs fan...

Or the dude that followed Shaw from the magic to the heat... Or harden to the rockets...

Or the lawyer that doesn't have time to follow the hawks all season... But rocks with them when the playoffs start because he like Dominique Wilkins as a kid...

What's wrong with that?

Nothing is wrong with that. Provided I don't have to hear their "expert" opinion on the team. Especially the gf example since she wasn't even a basketball fan at all.

You're describing situations that nobody cares about, especially in the NBA because it's a star driven league.

Last edited:
fake Cavs fans....JUDGED & sentenced

if your in your 20's and you didn't root for the cavs during fratello days your not a real cavs fan

if your in your 20's and you didn't root for the cavs during fratello days your not a real cavs fan
Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

That's what I'm saying, bro! Who the hell cares what a "real fan" is?

Y'all are all rooting for one team. Just embrace them as y'all root together.

Being a band wagon fan is annoying.  Pick a team and stick with it.  Support them through the good times and the bad times.  Dudes jumping on any and every winning team like Drake is lame.

I silently judge dudes that wear full length compression pants/tights under their gym shorts in the gymnasium. 

I don't mind the tights under the shorts at the gym (cause I do it too :lol:) but there's this guy that doesn't even wear shorts over the tights. He just wears the tights. Every damn time at the gym. :smh:

people who arent at least moderately tech saavy by now...its 2015

this includes my dad who has 2 cellphones but still doesnt know to put his phones on silent or disable the alert rings that come from whatsapp...
mean.gif

Last edited:
And these are the same people that want the latest tech. If you can't figure out how to use a search engine, what the hell do you need an iPhone 6 for?

People who buy "free" cell phones on a 2 year contract and when they break that phone before the contract ends they expect another "free" phone

Last edited:
people who arent at least moderately tech saavy by now...its 2015

this includes my dad who has 2 cellphones but still doesnt know to put his phones on silent or disable the alert rings that come from whatsapp...:smh:

man people get these big expensive phones bragging about how they can check they email according to the sales rep. :smh:

Not realizing there's web browsing on the phone. :smh:

The worst is when somebody phone rings and they decide not to answer it and let in ring til their voicemail picks up.

word 

my dad has a blackberry work phone and he bought the galaxy s5 with me when I was picking up my iphone...told dude theres no way in hell he needs such a complex phone like that dude said "if you can get a nice phone why can't I? plus i'm the one paying for them!" 

gave him the shrug like true dat you ain't lyin, do you...
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Oh-My-God-Who-The-Hell-Cares-Gif-On-Family-Guy.gif

That's what I'm saying, bro! Who the hell cares what a "real fan" is?

Y'all are all rooting for one team. Just embrace them as y'all root together.

I will tell you why. Because they lame *** bandwagon jumpers raise my ticket prices i use to be able to go to Seahawk games for under $50. Now that theyre good and everybody is "the worlds biggest seahawk fan" you cant get a ticket for under $200. ***** annoying.

My thing with bandwagon fans is that they weren't around for the down times.... so I don't wanna hear a whole lot of talk about how great of a team we are now. The down times make the good times even better

Like how can you one day be cheering and repping the Chargers and then next year your a Broncos fan cheering when they beat the Chargers? :lol: If you don't find that corny your probably corny yourself.
NBA is different, if like you said you follow your favorite player somewhere why can't you just admit it. we had dudes shouting "Heat Nation" last year and now its "Cavs Nation" "Dub Nation". Just say your rooting for Lebron

Reactions: OTG
I don't mind the tights under the shorts at the gym (cause I do it too :lol:) but there's this guy that doesn't even wear shorts over the tights. He just wears the tights. Every damn time at the gym. :smh:

:rofl:

Compression tights??!????

PLS NO PICS

Bandwagon fans are people who are insecure about themselves. So they pick a team that is winning because they are afraid if their team loses other fans will talk **** to them and they won't be able to handle it. Plus they can trash talk other fans to make them feel better about themselves

I will tell you why. Because they lame *** bandwagon jumpers raise my ticket prices i use to be able to go to Seahawk games for under $50. Now that theyre good and everybody is "the worlds biggest seahawk fan" you cant get a ticket for under $200. ***** annoying.
Sounds like broke boy talk to me.

Newsflash... If a team wins, more people will watch.

That's like you getting mad at stock price rising because you can't trade it anymore..

Like how can you one day be cheering and repping the Chargers and then next year your a Broncos fan cheering when they beat the Chargers? :lol: If you don't find that corny your probably corny yourself.
NBA is different, if like you said you follow your favorite player somewhere why can't you just admit it. we had dudes shouting "Heat Nation" last year and now its "Cavs Nation" "Dub Nation". Just say your rooting for Lebron

Its pretty implicit that they're rooting for lebron... But they also want the team to win.

Of lebron has 40, 10, and 10, and they lose, lebron fans will be upset that lebron team lost...

And :lol: @ me being corny... Grown *** men getting butthurt because somebody is impeaching on their ability to root for a masculine reality show.

Acting like the chargers, broncos, PR any team has some sort of application process and checklist to adhere to in order go be a fan

Get outta here with that nonsense, famb. :lol:

Sports tdlk is cool. It's funny. But getting rustled at who people root for is just wack.

My thing with bandwagon fans is that they weren't around for the down times.... so I don't wanna hear a whole lot of talk about how great of a team we are now. The down times make the good times even better
Ding Ding Ding

If the cavs win im liable to cry on the floor like MJ

As far as bandwagon... Reasoning like this

Is wack as ****.

Who the hell gets points for being associated with losers?

You get a cookie because you stuck through a team while try sucked?

Truth be told, extra loyal fans are BAD for sports trams because it doesn't put any urgency in the front office...

You effect your sports teams with your greenbacks...

Getting all pissy at someone who likes to be associated with winners makes zero cents.

ESPECIALLY if you like a player and he changes teams, Lebron...

Somehow, a person is lame for liking a player... But sports fans talmbout "we" and the most you ****** have done was buy $200 in gear.
laugh.gif
Nah, you're tripping.  You're talking about it's ok to associate with winners is one thing.  But switching it up EVERY time there is a new winner is extra corny and you know it.  By your logic...do you get a cookie for click hopping?  The answer is no.  Loyal fans are bad for sports teams? You're joking right?  Season ticket holders are bad for business?
laugh.gif
  Please explain that one to me.  A bandwagon fan is better for business how?  They buying a Lakers jersey one year and a Bulls the next 
indifferent.gif
.  I agree if you like a player you like a player that's cool, but you should still have some type of loyalty to one team if you are that into the sport and it is a team sport.  How you a Cowboys fan one year and an Eagles the next?  You treat your friends the same way?  One of them down on their luck you ditch them and hop on the next man who is 'winning?'    Like someone else said, you in here playing devil's advocate for the sake of doing so.

Sounds like broke boy talk to me.

Newsflash... If a team wins, more people will watch.

That's like you getting mad at stock price rising because you can't trade it anymore..

Its pretty implicit that they're rooting for lebron... But they also want the team to win.

Of lebron has 40, 10, and 10, and they lose, lebron fans will be upset that lebron team lost...

And
laugh.gif
@ me being corny... Grown *** men getting butthurt because somebody is impeaching on their ability to root for a masculine reality show.

Acting like the chargers, broncos, PR any team has some sort of application process and checklist to adhere to in order go be a fan

Get outta here with that nonsense, famb.
laugh.gif

Sports tdlk is cool. It's funny. But getting rustled at who people root for is just wack.
you sound foolish bra

I guarantee you wouldn't be saying the same thing in person...especially to someone who is passionate about their sports teams

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom