what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

I'll try to touch on all your points because I'm DEAD *** serious about this topic. I've had this discussion in S&T before so please dont think i'm just trying to rustle jimmies. I truly feel this way.
I've NEVER seen any bandwagon person try to flex on a dedicated fan.. EVER... why? because more times than not, they have other **** to do besides worry about the reasons why somebody else is rooting for a team.
Bruh... Season tickets are not enough to support an entire franchise... and even then, you think ANY owner would turn down an infusion of bandwagon fans? you hear robert kraft or dan gilbert or jerry jones spazzing about some bandwagon ****? **** no. they want as MANY fans as possible because it PROMOTES REVENUE.

these owners arent concerned about die hards. they could give a **** because they KNOW yo dumb ***** are going to support the team. they are trying to get the FRINGE fans because that's better for them

if you have a 100% base of die hards, what incentive do you have to put out a better product on the field? if you know you're going to be selling out stadiums and arenas, then you are worried about them greenbacks.

you act like billionaires arent in the business of making money. no matter what they tell the local sports radio, they'd take a last place team CRUSHING in revenue over a first place team that's in the red every goddamb day of the week.
YES! that's great for business... more revenue... more people hopping teams... more people having to buy tickets to these teams when they come into town... go ask ANY person in business would they be upset about a person buying one of their products, then turning around and buying a slight variation of their same product that they still own...

that is EXACTLY what's good for business... people having to buy new jerseys and support new teams, get more clicks on different websites, etc.
only problem is these millionaires and BILLIONAIRES aint my friends, my g... me not supporting a homey is nowhere near the same as me not supporting a ******* professional franchise. come on, bruh... i feel where you trying to come from, but that argument is weak as water.

what does loyalty to a sports franchise get you? seriously... not a damb thing... and guess what... when your team sucks one year... then the next year they win and get a whole bunch of bandwagon fans... your team will NOT have an honorary "you stuck with us when we sucked" trophy... they're going to give that one lame *** line on the podium

"this is for the fans that was with us through thick and thin" and then commence to moving on with their lives. all that heartache of loyalty to a team is worth one weak *** cliche lined from a linebacker? come on, g.

Again, if someone is trying to pretend that they've been through all this heartache and they just start watching during the conference finals, that's fraud..

but truth be told... people have **** to do and following a sports team all the goddamb time isnt one of them... sorry if yall fans get so hurt because people have lives outside of sports and only tune in when they feel like it.

boo hoo
Ok, so let me get this straight? Are you a billionaire? NO. Is anyone in this thread? NO.  Someone said in the thread, based on the title, that they judge bandwagon fans and you come in here caping for owners like YOU get any piece of that pie?  How does that make any sense, given the thread topic?  You keep harping that loyalty to a sports team gets you absolutely nothing, but as a fan, neither does riding a bandwagon.  So what exactly is your point? You talking about "people have lives outside of sports sorry they can't follow a team" WTF does that have to do with anything?  The same person can hop from championship team to team?  Why?  Because it's convenient and they see it on Sports Center and don't have to watch the games?  Your argument is dumb as hell.  You talking all this money as if bandwagon fans getting anything more out of associating with a team than true diehards... I want to say you are smarter than this, but maybe I misjudged you? 

Then on top of that you acting like season tickets don't matter to ownership?  If that was the case why do you think there are lifetime long waiting lists to get season tickets for mad teams of multiple sports??  Are those bandwagon fans waiting 20 years to get their season tickets?  That doesn't matter to ownership?  
laugh.gif
  Why the hell would ownership worry about bandwagon fans for a few jersey sales when they already have a multiple year long waiting list for season tix?  Those don't matter though?  You sound like you grew up watching re-runs of the Brady Brunch with no male influence.  Just stop. 

You basically in here saying loyalty/non loyalty to a team gets YOU more than loyalty/non-loyalty to your homies.  You are done

Last edited:
1. stan? i dont eem know where you come from my g...
laugh.gif

2. i like lebron. i like kobe... i like mj... i like tom brady.. i like peyton manning... i like russ wilson...

i like winners...

really sit back and evaluate why you get upset at bandwagon fans... in the adult world, it's the dumbest logic evver.

i bet you want athletes to take paycuts for hometown discounts while owners skate by, huh?

laugh.gif

gump calling me a stan when i'm more than certain he's had his emotions invested in lebron losing for a little bit longer than what an adult should have.
yet you've had your 'emotions' invested in rocking with 'winners' to try to be the man of the hour like you were always down, rather than supporting a team you actually like?  You the only gump in this thread.  Sit your *** down somewhere.  You probably have a LeBron and Curry jersey on winning bid on eBay waiting to tell people you 'associate with winners.'  You are weird as hell.  'Associating with winners' (your words) gets you further than being committed to one team how?  I'll wait

"You successful now so you don't date black girls"
Kill yourself. I wont discuss any racial preferences I have with you. And nobody owes you ****. Black or otherwise.

Dudes who worship Supreme get silently judged

Like "yooooo they put out a shirt with Kermit the Frog, that **** is dope as hell!!"
:lol:

I had a couple pieces once upon a time. I would like to grab something in the future but I dont care to fight 14 year olds for rebranded champs shirts.

People wit "only god can judge me" tattoos

Not today buddy.
:rofl:

I judge those who judge me for being in a interracial relationship that doesn't hurt nor effect their lives.
This. Like Aziz Ansari said, "I'm ******* white girls, get used to it"

How could I forgot

PEOPLE WHO WEAR ADIDAS JACKETS/PANTS/TRACKSUITS WITH NIKE FOOTWEAR

The judgement you receive :smh:

I do this on purpose to piss people off. Thats like saying you cant wear a Givenchy sweater with a Louis Belt.

Plus, it's 2015 its not that hard to have casual sex and not get a chick pregnant. There's a ton of birth control methods not to mention PULLING OUT.
People still think pulling out is effective :stoneface:
I agree with you on everything else tho.

Females that call other females ugly.
When people say "You must not have kids/you don't have kids" when they see that I own many sneakers. It's not my fault that you can't take part in what you enjoy because of your kids, choose a better profession.

Both of these, but that second part especially
Why is pulling out not effective ?

Honestly hard to imagine that they are adults who dont know why, but I recently learned some states (especially in the south) have very inaccurate sex education. Literally imagine a teacher screaming at you saying "Sex/Masturbation/Condoms are the devil. People who dont wait till marriage will burn in hell. If you have sex you have had sex with every person that person has had sex with. etc" followed by a bunch of pictures of STDs. And that is the equivalent of a sex education class in much of the south.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know pulling out isn't effective. I'm just amazed that people still think it's an effective form of birth control.

No glove no love, gentlemen...
Statistics are that if you use this method of birth control , there's 94% chance that you will have a child over the span of 10 years.

Every single mother I know is the result of this method. You think it's effective until it happens to you and you're stuck with your fwbs for 18 years.

broke boy talk? bruh paying 4 times the price of something a year later has nothing to do with being broke :lol:
Being rustled? this is the people you judge silently thread, lots of people judge bandwagon fans. replace your tampax and wipe your tears, your getting judged
Sorry dude I don't respect bandwagon fans and I judge every single one of them.

but you *****ing and complaining about ticket prices?

:lol: :lol:

aight bruh...

the brokeboy talk was a joke... but you would much rather go see the seahawks go 4-12 so you can afford tickets than to pony up the extra dough to support your team

that's just selfish, my g.

first off im a season ticket holder so resale don't effect me. It pisses me off seeing some die hards who don't come from money getting priced out of the stadium now because the rich people and bandwagon fans are out pricing them.

People who stand in the middle of doorway and have convos...

People who talk loudly in public and have an annoying voice...

People who don't signal when switching lanes...

More later

More later

:rofl: for some reason when I read this, I thought of that NT'er who was tellin his story about arriving in Texas and driving down the road normally, some fool hopped in front of him swangin and popped the trunk which lit up sayin "I KNOW YOU HATIN" :lol:

People who dont push their chairs in at an establishment or restaurant ...i dont really think negatively of em but i judge them

People who drop down change at the cashier wen paying

If youre on fb or ig and youre name is something like

Brittany "turn down 4 wat " nichols
John booty eata morris
Sean stax on deck williams
Tonya god is good flores
Than get money ngyuen
julian murcialago ariza
Rey balut francisco

Or something like that...again i dont think negative just judge

If youre still rockin a silver figaro chain

If you leave all your trash in the theater

Last edited:

More later

:rofl: for some reason when I read this, I thought of that NT'er who was tellin his story about arriving in Texas and driving down the road normally, some fool hopped in front of him swangin and popped the trunk which lit up sayin "I KNOW YOU HATIN" :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1560475

More later

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

View media item 1560475

I'm done, man

:lol: at bruh the homie up there said it I just asked

Yeah, I know pulling out isn't effective. I'm just amazed that people still think it's an effective form of birth control.

No glove no love, gentlemen...

People that probably didn't pay attention in health class or too lazy to google. Maybe too ignorant to think a pregnancy scare will happen to them.

Back
Top Bottom