what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Men that dont follow any kind of sports.....Judged

laugh.gif

Got me there fam....but then again I judge sport fanatics who talk about players like they actually know them thats like on some obsessed type shiii.

I just feel like my IQ is dropping when having conversations with sports fanatics spitting out stats and other useless jibberish about another mans life and what he does with a ball or bat

Last edited:
People that get up to leave before the mid/end credits scene during a Marvel movie. >D

^

I feel like a lot of people don't know about the end credit scenes tho.

Last edited:
Sriracha Mayo homeboy
Not mayo :lol:

IDK what that is but are you telling me it aint mayonnaise premixed with Sriracha? cuz spicy mayo is still mayo. I dont even need to taste it to know exactly what it taste like if my assumptions of the ingredients are correct.

People who let their kids act a fool in public.

I was a graduation party that was held at a church. And this woman just watched as her son (about 5-6 years old) ran up and down the floor and threw himself to the ground. She just watched with a smile and thought it was cute, while he also crawled around under the tables.

I've never judged someone so hard. This woman was a disgusting human being to me :lol: :smh: ......not to mention she didn't say congratulations or even acknowledge the graduate. Didn't have a problem coming to eat the food though. Real P.O.S

It's weird because I know almost nothing about watches but

If you wear watches made by companies that don't primarily make watches (Michael Kors, Gucci, Burberry). 

...judged.

If u wear them big bulky watches or them watches from the middle of the mall wit fake diamonds in it i do not want your mixtape even for free.

People who try to sell mixtapes in general. Son..... I dont even pay for full fledged albums from my favorite artists 90% of the time. You think im paying $2 for your struggle bars?

If u wear them big bulky watches or them watches from the middle of the mall wit fake diamonds in it i do not want your mixtape even for free.

:x :smh:

Had a brother do this **** and I was legit embarrassed. I felt Pimp C's pain.

Dude had the nerve to get mad when I called him out on it too.

People who try to sell mixtapes in general. Son..... I dont even pay for full fledged albums from my favorite artists 90% of the time. You think im paying $2 for your struggle bars?

The worst is when it's a disc with sharpie written all over it in a paper case, presentation is just terrible.

People who post pictures of money on social media fronting like they're doing it but really it's like $634 and they ALWAYS have the denominations from greatest to least. This your first job fam?

On a similar note, dudes on local sneaker groups talkin bout "I got $400, wassup?" and it's just a picture of their hand with a roll of money.

People who post pictures of money on social media fronting like they're doing it but really it's like $634 and they ALWAYS have the denominations from greatest to least. This your first job fam?

On a similar note, dudes on local sneaker groups talkin bout "I got $400, wassup?" and it's just a picture of their hand with a roll of money.
QFT. 

Also, the dudes in sneaker groups saying they're size 8-12. FOH.

Judge those that take the lift to the second n third floor. Take the stairs, you're holding up everyone

:lol:
Got me there fam....but then again I judge sport fanatics who talk about players like they actually know them thats like on some obsessed type shiii.
I just feel like my IQ is dropping when having conversations with sports fanatics spitting out stats and other useless jibberish about another mans life and what he does with a ball or bat
View media item 1520925

"He's gonna be cold bro. Trust me. He weighed 190 as a freshman"

I'm like dude you probably can't even remember ya kids bday.

"He's gonna be cold bro. Trust me. He weighed 190 as a freshman"

I'm like dude you probably can't even remember ya kids bday.
Exactly like on some straight groupie shiiii...

Ole stalkerish type sports fans

Back
Top Bottom