what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Wow never seen them adidas mens yoga pants.

Cats that wear adidas track pants with nikes.
I dont judge them anymore.

Lady at the grocery store using WIC, FOOD STAMPS or other type of help payment, while shes pregnant, pushing a stroller with a 1 year old in it and 2 other kids walking around with her.

Birth control is there for a reason,USE IT! If you cant afford one kid, what makes you think you can afford 4?

no one but girls should wear them like that . look dumb af. 
This new booty generation soft.....

Dudes like to wear feminine tight fitting clothing these days....like I said if you over

30 and you trying to fit in with these new trends...just don't try and act like a street cat or a G and def don't

call yourself an OG if you were born in 1992 and dye your hair like Dennis Rodman weirdo ***.

bad teeth. if you have gaps and you're grown, i secretly hate you.

if you're a female and you don't wear sometype fragrance i figure you hygiene prolly wack sauce

if you're black and you never get a lineup on your hair, beard, anything, and you can. go trim dem neckhairs b **** looks trife af

dudes with long *** nails

Last edited:
bad teeth. if you have gaps and you're grown, i secretly hate you.

if you're a female and you don't wear sometype fragrance i figure you hygiene prolly wack sauce

if you're black and you never get a lineup on your hair, beard, anything, and you can. go trim dem neckhairs b **** looks trife af

dudes with long *** nails
Damn you would hate my cousin then....he only gets a haircut like every 2 months.

No lineup or nothing till then either
roll.gif

what wrong with yahoo mail? that's what i make all my emails on to get these free chipotles b.

Reactions: God
--If you need everything explained to you.
--If you ask me questions with obvious answers.
--If you miss obvious things in movies/tv shows.
--If you're over 30 and care about trends/fads.
--If your rap career never cracked off and you're still trying to rap and doing local shows in your 30s.
--If you always have something to say on social media.
--If you're single or in a bad relationship giving out relationship advise.
--If you play fantasy sports.

-People when I see them reading either the New York Post or those free newspapers
-People who wear suspenders with a belt
-People who wear their sunglasses inside a subway car underground
-People who squeeze out toothpaste from the middle of the tube
-People who leave on the tag on the sleeves of their suits
-People who wear soles with rubber soles when wearing a suit
-People that dont match the color of their belt with their shoes
-People who uses white light in their homes

More to come

As a DJ,

I secretly hate older folks (especially women) who request songs with dances in them, i.e.,

The nae nae
Stanky Leg
The whip
etc.

Back
Top Bottom