what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

As a DJ,

I secretly hate older folks (especially women) who request songs with dances in them, i.e.,

The nae nae
Stanky Leg
The whip
etc.

As a DJ you should know you are pretty much a jukebox to old people. Might as well then your laptop around and open up iTunes to let them press play.

Isn't yahoo a standard email? That's like saying "I can't stand people who breathe" :lol:

- Nasty non-hand washers that wanna shake my hand
- People who know damn well they only have $1.27 on their card yet roll up with $100 of groceries in line
- You buy every Nike accessory available to prepare to workout, and you are winded getting out of your car

Last edited:
you don't use a wash cloth to bathe with

you show up to the hoop court with every accessory. 2 sleeves, compression pants, mcdavid hexpads, headbands, finger tape, goggles, mouthguard.

people with a junky car, i automatically think your house is nasty.
people with crack or broke blinds, i think your house is nasty.

Last edited:

you show up to the hoop court with every accessory. 2 sleeves, compression pants, mcdavid hexpads, headbands, finger tape, goggles, mouthguard.

More often than not those dudes w all the accessories are wack
I see those dudes all the time
its funny

People that line up for shoes days in advance.
On my way to work I drive by a footlocker and see people lined up often.

If any nter on here does not use a washcloth wen bathing please chime in and explain this practice.

Isn't yahoo a standard email? That's like saying "I can't stand people who breathe" :lol:

- Nasty non-hand washers that wanna shake my hand
- People who know damn well they only have $1.27 on their card yet roll up with $100 of groceries in line
- You buy every Nike accessory available to prepare to workout, and you are winded getting out of your car

We on dat gmail now, b

whats wrong with a mouth guard. i dont wear one but playing ball once i knocked one of my homies  front tooth out and it was stuck in the back of my head.  dude wears a mouthguard for life now.

im always worried about getting hit in the mouth while playing ball now because of it. 

i dont use a wash cloth to bathe but everyone has they own bar of soap. 

Hold up... :lol:

Dudes are just going soap to body now like a full on savage?

Bruh, do you clean all the hairs off the bar of soap after? :x

I use a brush with a long handle and bleach it weekly to kill germs. I'm scrubbing all the dirt and dead skin off. Y'all boys out here with a layer of funk on y'all. :rofl:

when i had my own place i didn't use a wash cloth...when i got with my fiance she put me on to a sea sponge...now i can't go on vacation without it...judge away brethren...

some of yall wildin'...go in a random chick raw dog but talking down on somebody that doesn't use a wash cloth... :smh:

when i had my own place i didn't use a wash cloth...when i got with my fiance she put me on to a sea sponge...now i can't go on vacation without it...judge away brethren...

some of yall wildin'...go in a random chick raw dog but talking down on somebody that doesn't use a wash cloth... :smh:

raw dog on a chick I know uses a washcloth = not washing the dirt off ya *** & just blending it in with a lil scent on top

raw dog on a chick I know uses a washcloth = not washing the dirt off ya *** & just blending it in with a lil scent on top

just being devils advocate here but...do you use a wash cloth to wash your hands after you use the restroom...?

just being devils advocate here but...do you use a wash cloth to wash your hands after you use the restroom...?

I use a larger "washcloth" to dry them off/vigorous wipe off so if theres any excess unwashed off dirt it will come off so yes... still nasty bar on skin

ever wonder why the soap you use for your hand's develops a smell..that's just hand .. you using it all over :x

Last edited:
I use a larger "washcloth" to dry them off/vigorous wipe off so if theres any excess unwashed off dirt it will come off so yes... still nasty bar on skin

ever wonder why the soap you use for your hand's develops a smell..that's just hand .. you using it all over :x

i use liquid soap for my hands...i stated i use a sea sponge now but i guess you missed that...

but i guess your point is STD's > dirt on your body...cool...

i use liquid soap for my hands...i stated i use a sea sponge now but i guess you missed that...

but i guess your point is STD's > dirt on your body...cool...

yea that's exactly what im saying :lol:

stop running in rando box & you wont have to worry about putting an awful raincoat on ya Johnson kid

stop running in rando box & you wont have to worry about putting an awful raincoat on ya Johnson kid

:lol: naw bro...i have never raw dogged a random...only chick lucky enough to get this raw is my fiance...like i said i was just being devils advocate...

People who use wash cloths to bathe. Bruh, you barely get any real friction with that soft *** towel. Get a loofa(sp?) you dirty *************.

Hold up...
laugh.gif

Dudes are just going soap to body now like a full on savage?

Bruh, do you clean all the hairs off the bar of soap after?
sick.gif

I use a brush with a long handle and bleach it weekly to kill germs. I'm scrubbing all the dirt and dead skin off. Y'all boys out here with a layer of funk on y'all.
roll.gif
People who use wash cloths to bathe. Bruh, you barely get any real friction with that soft *** towel. Get a loofa(sp?) you dirty *************.
yall dudes who scrub with friction messing up your skin.  same dudes who take a shower everyday right, going to be looking old and dusty as hell real quick. take care of your skins my dudes. wear sunscreen on your face everyday as well. 

Last edited:

:lol: naw bro...i have never raw dogged a random...only chick lucky enough to get this raw is my fiance...like i said i was just being devils advocate...

gotchu :lol:

there's level's to the washcloth game b...they all aren't snuggle soft for a reason

Back
Top Bottom