what's something u silently judge people for vol....u just gonna let ya baby cry wen im watchin dis

Grown men who express themselves by beating thier hands together when they talk........

Judged!

Ay man, og heads who use hand gestures a lot are usual the cats with the funniest stories. I aint eem mad.

Grown men who express themselves by beating thier hands together when they talk........

Judged!

Ay man, og heads who use hand gestures a lot are usual the cats with the funniest stories. I aint eem mad.

View media item 1722550

exactly

Can the holy ghost be caught outside of the church?

Like at a pick up game or sumthn?

dudes who blatantly D ride their favorite artist even when said artist puts out sub-par work.  

- When you greet someone and ask how they're doing, and they don't respond.
- Cats who think they're stunting in that Scion TC. FOH :lol:
- you come to class with a full platen if food and a big *** cup of coffee. You just want to be noticed.
- People, especially females, who wear pajamas in public. Probably dirty as hell.

Can the holy ghost be caught outside of the church?

Like at a pick up game or sumthn?

Last week I messed around and hit a triple double (yes, in a pick up game). Caught the Holy Ghost right after I hit the game winner.

So my friend, it's possible.

- Cats who think they're stunting in that Scion TC. FOH
laugh.gif

- you come to class with a full platen if food and a big *** cup of coffee. You just want to be noticed.
- People, especially females, who wear pajamas in public. Probably dirty as hell.
This man knows. All of this.

- Cats who think they're stunting in that Scion TC. FOH :lol:
I seriously hate that. Ok, your life sucks because you made poor decisions at a younger age and you're miserable, but don't take it out on me. I was just saying hello.

That's a major assumption for someone who doesn't say hi back
Yo, that ish is so rude to me, b. Call me old fashioned, but I was always told that it is impolite to not greet someone or if someone greets you and you don't respond, it's rude! Just like someone texting you or calling you, but don't say, "Hey, hello, or how are you doing?" They just ask a question without the proper greeting. I always check anyone that text me or call me about that, I really hate that! I'm just going to assume that you don't have manners and home training.

Yeah, people who don't wash their hands should not be silently judged - they should be loudly judged. I was working at this place after high school and I saw this older guy calling someone out for that ****, and ever since then I've done the same. People that don't wash their hands after using the bathroom are foul and they need to be shamed. Maybe then they will start washing their hands and stop spreading their germs.

^ that was me in college during a lecture eating my 3 piece from popeyes with mac and cheese... i was just hungry :lol:

Last week I messed around and hit a triple double (yes, in a pick up game). Caught the Holy Ghost right after I hit the game winner.

Brotha, explain your triple double. No way in hell you are getting the traditional triple double in a game to 11 with 1's and 2's. You will also be judged if you tell me you block the shot then steal it right from them 10 times

Brotha, explain your triple double. No way in hell you are getting the traditional triple double in a game to 11 with 1's and 2's. You will also be judged if you tell me you block the shot then steal it right from them 10 times

Strong avi to post content ratio.

I'm in tears. I was joking with homey that asked if people catch the Holy Ghost outside of church. You have never heard the ice cube song "today was a good day"? There is a line in the song where he says "f'ed around and got a triple double". I've always been like "bruh, how you get a triple double playing ball with your ******?" At best the game goes to 15 1s & 2s.

So to answer your question, it was a joke and reference to one of my favorite rap songs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom