What's something you desperately did to impress a chick? Vol... "That brother starving"

So I was following this chick on IG. She use to post on her stories of her drinking tea with inspirational quotes on the tea bag string.
So I found out thru google what type of tea it is (Yogi tea) and went to Walmart to buy some.
Next time she posted some tea, I hit her up with a picture of my tea on some "I like that tea too!!!" steez. Down bad forreal. :rofl: :smh:

Post your story fellas.

7th grade.
Bought shorty a bracelet from some cat selling them. Don’t remember exactly prob about 20 bucks.

Went to give her to her and she friend zoned me.

I lay awake at night asking myself . What was I thinking?

Last edited:
Gotta give give props to OP for that funny story.

I once tried to photoshop myself in a Lamborghini back in 06’ as a means to impress the babes. Spent like 8 hours trying to get the photo to look perfect. As soon as I uploaded the photo onto MySpace, everyone called my bluff.
Threw that idea right out the window.

Rocked these boots AND spent like probably 2 bills and 6 hours.

m_5d9622d1454fe30e1879b295.jpeg

My first job out of high school was at a call center. Nothing but young people. During lunch, the cafeteria was like da club. You had to step in that ***** smoooove. Everyone politickin, dudes spittin game.

They had a bunch of phones on the wall for our personal use and, just like in prison, it was a way to show you had power.

So one day I walk into the cafeteria and I see these two cuties sitting at a table, and I decide to pick up a phone and pretend I'm talking to someone important. "MmHmm... Yeah... Oh Word?" This was back when Dip Set was at their peak so I probably threw in some boy boy's too.

I hang up the phone, turn around, and these 2 chicks were just staring at me in disbelief with their mouths open. I was like, oh ****. Do they know something? Come to find out the phones were down that day. I worked part-time so I came in middle of the day and didn't know. They did though, and that's why they were looking at me like what the ****?????? The phones didn't have a tone. You had to press a button, wait for a beep, and then enter the number you're trying to call. Played myself.

No, not in that way. This was looking for real love, not short term paid companionship.

I mean tbat she kept wanting to go so many venues, met for coffee then went to the movie, then left yhr movie and went to dinner, then to some hip-hop/poetry annual summit (she was a poet/rnb singer/taught special education/dk skin Eeykah Badu vibe giving ***), then had the nerve to hit your boy with tbe head nod at the end of thd date, not even a real hug. I went in and she turned like 99 degrees to me like she was Draymond Green setting a moving lock for Stepb to grt a 3 off and was like, "I'm gonna stay here with my friends and help clean up."

I know they were laughing at your boy as I walked out, at 2am. I already had a hotel room on deck so I just went there, obviously alone. Woke up and drove home, tried to hoop. Missed every shot. Looked back into Tindr to hit her back up the next say because there was a bit of an olive branch she left me, Tindr is like the user no longer exists or whatever the msg is, texted her real number she was like ya I just decided to go a different direction with my life.

Like I may have made her stop dating off the internet, or altogether, or turned her gay, or who knows what? She did change her name on all her social media and youtube accounts to her middle name then last though. Someone may have been stalking her or something.

I thought the date went well enough until we went to the club for their little event. I am not a hoodrat club type dude. I was just posted up holding the wall and fske head nodding but really just keeping my head on a swivel and making sure i always had a path to the exits for when **** popped up. She'd just disappear and mingle with her peeps then pop back and talk to me for a sec then disappear again.

I was basically just feeding the ***** and paying admission to **** that night

storm2006 storm2006 a-friend a-friend
Bricktown Starbucks next door to Harkins Theatre Bricktown then cross the street to Jazzmoz Bourbon Street New Orleans Cafe then a few blocks Nortb to Urban Roots (poetry/rnb longue) then cross town to Kamps then back tk Bricktown to whatever club that was then to Radisson Bricktown. Still a solid rotation just staying in Bricktown and can walk from Jazzmoz to nightcap at any of the bars/pubs on the Canal or even the one you went to last time is walkable or Brickopolis bar is underrated too and play mini golf under the night sky. People yalk about the W Bar at Aloft too but cops be hanging out there and I am not trying to recreate around them.

Last edited:
Karen-Black-Feet-1400047.jpg

My first job out of high school was at a call center. Nothing but young people. During lunch, the cafeteria was like da club. You had to step in that ***** smoooove. Everyone politickin, dudes spittin game.
:lol: Theres an app called "WeFlex" that simulates FaceTime calls, my boy Anthony would sit in the breakroom and pretend he was talking with celebs like Post Malone and Kevin Hart. Dude was successful at it for a minute too.

Until one day, this chick name Rebecca got suspicious hes using an Android phone (LG Stylo4) yet is using FaceTime. So anyways one day he happens to be having a business discussion with John Legend and Chrissy Teigen when all the sudden Rebecca snatches his phone out of his hands and John and Chrissy are still carrying on this conversation like nothing happened :rofl:

Last edited:
picked a fight with a kid in middle school to impress a girl I had a crush on. I dared dude to throw the first punch. He did, I Didn’t flinch, acted like it didn’t hurt at all. The other kids watching did the “oooooooooh”

I wasn’t about that life at all. I said something like “whatever. You’re not even worth it” and walked away without fighting him. Got zero points with the girl :lol:

-Pretending to be on the phone - check

I don’t remember any specific ones but i definitely played with a lot more sauce when girls were watching. And i got handles so it felt like it should somehow work. Never got me anything or anywhere with any girls lol. They really don’t care how good or bad at hoops you are.

Idk if this counts but my girl was telling me about when her closest cousin and her husband first starting messing around. Apparently dude was supposed to be a sneaky link and absolutely nothing more. Cousin didn’t want anybody knowing she was smashing dude under any circumstances. Apparently dude got tired of sneaking around so he put on all the extras tryna show the cousin he was a family man. Cousin had an infant son at the time that wasn’t his and buddy would regularly offer to keep the kid while she was out doing whatever. Apparently it worked and dude trapped her with 3 kids :lol: Have never in my life heard of a single man with no kids offering to babysit kids to get into some P.

I seen a chick back in high school every blue moon. She was a jr and I was a sr. Idk I had this weird crush and I never said a word to her. I wasn’t a cuffing dude in hs, I was knocking bodies down and on to the next. But for some reason I was like man I would marry that b. I would only see her randomly after school leaving or at pep rally’s and **** like that. 1 day I was late and saw her walking out of one of her classes humming a neyo song. She didn’t see me but I knew where to find her now.

That next week I skippedmy first period a week straight just to see her and build up the balls to shoot my shot. So the last day I’m like I gotta do this ****. I seen this fat girl that lives down the street from me walking with her. So I walked up and spoke to fat girl (never used to at school) and walked and talked to them for like 3 minutes then randomly and weirdly started singing the neyo song:sick::smh:. **** was weird as hell mid convo and they were walking in there next period so I got desperate and tried anything. Long story short I asked biggums to plug me and she did and we were together from2007-2010. She always brought that weird random singing up too.

feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci

I respect your wisdom, so I have a question.

You don't think women prefer a man with a vast array of hand to hand combat skills?
Only if it correlates to you gaining rank in some large organization thats bigger than yourself (Street Gang, Sports Teams)...but fighting a random dude, and you dont even have a backstory of why you're fighting on the first place? Remember Women love Soap Operas and need a long convoluted storyline to register signifigance in their brains.

As far as hand to hand combat skills, yes their valued but in what practical situation do they get utilized? Same thing as the fools getting a CCW permit and shooting at gun ranges...

Only if it correlates to you gaining rank in some large organization thats bigger than yourself (Street Gang, Sports Teams)...but fighting a random dude, and you dont even have a backstory of why you're fighting on the first place? Remember Women love Soap Operas and need a long convoluted storyline to register signifigance in their brains.

As far as hand to hand combat skills, yes their valued but in what practical situation do they get utilized? Same thing as the fools getting a CCW permit and shooting at gun ranges...

So you think if there is a built in story/rivalry with the man in the opposite corner that turns her on more?

Back
Top Bottom