whats stopping YOU from making a billion dollars?

ajwings 23
i checked the sig and

i dont know if this is your pops, uncle, brother, mentor, you, pastor whatever whatever, but money with the mohawk looks like he took the extra hair clippingsand glued himself some eyebrows and a mustache. that aint right. money could fade his eye brows, from a number 1.5 to a number 1.

charles.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The answer for everyone in this tread is basically good fortune. There's no way you can plan on legally making $1,000,000,000.00 I mean.. look at thatnumber! No.

i think about stuff like this ALL the time. It's not like there's a law saying i can't get it, it's just that i don't know how. I need tostep my business game up BIG time. I look at billionaire CEOs and think 'where did they get started?' I concoct all type of great ideas for differentthings, but but have absolutely no clue where to go from there... I just have to remind myself that every object i see or use began in someone's mind.

i dont have a old buttcrack uncle thats gonna die soon and looks to me as the son he never had....

Honestly, not giving a @%*@ a bout a billion dollars is stopping me. Money aint everything, and it damn sure dont by happiness.

However, I will be pulling a lick very soon cause times is hard.

Im waiting on the economy to shape up before I go out and get my billi. That way itll be worth more... Man Im smart.

Back
Top Bottom