Whats the beef between Jay-Z and Jaz-O????

i dunno exactly but i think it boils down to jaz never gettin a roc deal...

jay is a swagger jacking +%!@# #$$ !#!+% that can't rap but knows how to piece other peoples stuff together...

jaz o isnt.. i guess they aint mix...

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

jay is a swagger jacking +%!@# #$$ !#!+% that can't rap but knows how to piece other peoples stuff together...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

jay is, well, the best rapper ever... plus he got bread

jaz o is 40 and broke.. i guess they aint mix...
roll.gif

Jaz-O put Jay on. When Jaz was coming up, he had Jay on tour with him and you saw him in the Hawaiian Sophie video. Jaz produced Ain't No $!*!+ back in 96.When Jaz was doin the video for one of his songs, Jay aint show him no love so he went in the studio and did the "Ova" track. Then Jay comes backwith all the goons and Freeway basically gives the lasting memory of Jaz "you like the bottle caine dropped in menace, 40 and broke"...

Real rap, its all about the money. Jay dipped on Jaz to $+!% with Dame and Biggs. Just like he dipped on Dame and Biggs to $+!% with Stoute and LA Reid.It's all about the hustle with Jay..Can't know him..

All this damn commentary...and none of it is about what ACTUALLY set the beef off.

Jaz and Jay did a track called "Let's Go" in like 01 that was supposed to be Jaz's lead single for his album. Jay wouldn't give him thelook for the video for whatever reason and Jaz just started airing him out. Then came the HOT 97 freestyle and the rest is history...Jay actually reached outto him when he did the Reasonable Doubt concert a couple years ago but Jaz held on to the grudge.

Jaz and Jay did a track called "Let's Go" in like 01 that was supposed to be Jaz's lead single for his album. Jay wouldn't give him the look for the video for whatever reason and Jaz just started airing him out. Then came the HOT 97 freestyle and the rest is history
Glad to see somebody knows what there talking about. The bottomline is, Jaz is struggling day to day just to get by, while Jay is doing businessventures day after day. Easy decision to see who winning the real battle.

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
You corny dude.

"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?"

I swear some of you riders are on the pay roll.

Yeah jay got "money" but yah man is still very unoriginal and boring.

smh.gif

smh.gif

Sucks that you have to be a back stabbin style stealin #!%%@ to be great.

Originally Posted by jmoneybaggz

When Jaz was doin the video for one of his songs, Jay aint show him no love so he went in the studio and did the "Ova" track.
All this damn commentary...and none of it is about what ACTUALLY set the beef off.

Jaz and Jay did a track called "Let's Go" in like 01 that was supposed to be Jaz's lead single for his album. Jay wouldn't give him the look for the video for whatever reason and Jaz just started airing him out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You hype like you the only one with the inside scoop. I already mentioned what imploded the situation, but it was bigger than that. Jaz felt like therewasn't much loyalty from Jay. And I find it funny how Jay's fans always find someway to make it seem like he's a superhuman. Who cares about howhe's doing compared to Jaz, y'all sound like some hurt broads looking for a man with a payday.

but yah man is still very unoriginal and boring.
eek.gif
eyes.gif

even though Jay did him dirty, i respect Jaz for doing 'The Making of Reasonable Doubt' that was on VH1 not long ago...that was pretty classy

I said this n a thread a few months ago, didnt kno n e one else saw it the way i did

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Jaz and Jay did a track called "Let's Go" in like 01 that was supposed to be Jaz's lead single for his album. Jay wouldn't give him the look for the video for whatever reason and Jaz just started airing him out. Then came the HOT 97 freestyle and the rest is history
Glad to see somebody knows what there talking about. The bottomline is, Jaz is struggling day to day just to get by, while Jay is doing business ventures day after day. Easy decision to see who winning the real battle.

the battle of what... seeling out for a few bucks...

please..

somethings are worth more to me then money and thats real talk..

I said this n a thread a few months ago, didnt kno n e one else saw it the way i did
i keep it real alot of people are victims to the hype machine..

if hov wasnt spitting his verses... and lets say someone else did..

they would be laughed upon in some cases...
hov is a modern day charlatan nothing more, nothing less...

hes convinced the masses that somehow he is the best with lackluster work and blatant plagiarism...

honestly pootie tang, and fistacuffs are better rappers then hov..

yeah i said it..

I was going to respond to Deuce Kings comment however a few people did it before i actuall could.

Having alot of money is not winning the battle if this in fact is one. Alot of us are struggling from paycheck to paycheck just to live each day howevereveryone just has to continue to work hard to get where they would like to be. Even when you have alot of money there are more things in life to overcome.

I hope that Jay-Z and Jaz-O do a track again oneday, Jaz-O is nice on the mic as well as Jay-Z.

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by Air Bonilla 23

Jaz-O gave Nas some of the facts on Ether...

Oh really?
eek.gif
Wow that explains why Nas thinks Rockefeller died of aids
grin.gif

Rockefeller died of age

Rocafella was a hustler from Marcy...He was supposedly a Omar type cat...

Back
Top Bottom