Whats the Best condoms to use?

besides magnums..tired of dem breaking
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Crown Condoms.

Yo, I tried these and they gave me mad irritation. They cheap and convenient, but nah, eff all that rash and plastic smell.
real talk, my girl is on BC and i just googled it for you
laugh.gif

The Thinnest condom we carry is also our Best Selling and most re-ordered condom.

Also known as the Skin Less Skin Condom and for good reason. Crown Skinless skin condoms are made using the best technology to create a condom that is made Thinner, without compromising strength. Crown Condoms are odorless and tasteless. They are Slightly Wider than average and slightly longer then average.
they sounded promising but i guess i wont be trying them anytime soon now that i heard your opinion on them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Crown Condoms.

Yo, I tried these and they gave me mad irritation. They cheap and convenient, but nah, eff all that rash and plastic smell.
real talk, my girl is on BC and i just googled it for you
laugh.gif

The Thinnest condom we carry is also our Best Selling and most re-ordered condom.

Also known as the Skin Less Skin Condom and for good reason. Crown Skinless skin condoms are made using the best technology to create a condom that is made Thinner, without compromising strength. Crown Condoms are odorless and tasteless. They are Slightly Wider than average and slightly longer then average.
they sounded promising but i guess i wont be trying them anytime soon now that i heard your opinion on them
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom