What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3 on the court

What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3. I have a BBall tourney coming up and all i have is J's. Reason im asking isbecause i had foot surgery about 4 months ago and im looking for the best comfort and performance. Cushioning also. I personally like the XVIII but i sold allof my pairs so im trying to decide between these. Im not balling in retro because they seem to be more casual wear than balling shoes. That's why i choosethese later (more recent) models.

XII ftw!
t5sxmc.jpg

I thought about that. I forgot to mention the XII's because they were if not the best retro to the orig model and then they were lighter than the og.Hmmmmm

if you have any 17 other then the cdp's i would go with those my favorite to ball in

^^ yeah pretty much just looking for insight. Im looking really into comfort and cushioning because of my foot. last time I slammed my foot really hard I hadsome pain but it last for about a min or shorter, so based on you guys opinions and playing in these models i could probably get help deciding what pair topossibly wear.

XIX im pretty sure has double stacked zoom air, so for comfort alone I would say those. Too me between, cushioning, court feel, support, lightweight the xiv ismy favorite jordan for ball, xxiii being a close second.

XIX or XX1 FTW XVII are good also definitely not the XX3, cuz you might get pinky toe pains lol. XX don't have as much ankle support, and never balled inXIVs so I can't say.

Originally Posted by inglewooood

^^ dude u live in Watts?
Not anymore but im there every other day and weekends. Raised in WATTS, just moved out earlier this year. Obviously you stay in the wood LOL.

Thanks for the input fellas and what ever input continues to come in thanks in advance. I ball in the XIX's once but cant really remember the court feel. Ican remember that damn lace coming loose a few times during the game tho. Right now im leaning towards XIV or XIX with the XXI hanging in the wing. Maybe illtry more than 1 in the first game and go from there. Get my ron artest on LOL.

XIX's are the most comfortable in my opinion, good ankle support and the zoom air is very good on these.

I dont know about anyone else, but I loved playing ball in my Black Cat IVs. First indoor, which was great, then outdoor and still holds up well.

XIX's and XXI's would get my vote.

i was never impressed by the way XX's performed on the court. No ankle support at all, and the grip was sub par.

I haven't played in the newer models, but the XVIIs were always my favorites for ballin, and the XIIs were the most durable.

Originally Posted by IJUMPMAN

I haven't played in the newer models, but the XVIIs were always my favorites for ballin, and the XIIs were the most durable.
Agreed.

The 17's are the best by far. The foambacked Lycra collar gave the best ankle support i ever felt in a shoe.

XIs and XIVs, personally. XIIs are very stiff, not suitable for your recovering feet.
I've heard a very good feedback from a close friend of mine about XVIIs; he trashed them all.

Try to look at Hyperdunks, or Kobe IVs.
Zoom Generation I, LeBron's first signature shoes is one of the best too.
Or maybe Adidas?

from the selection you mentioned i would recommend the XIX or XX, from my personal preference, i have wide feet btw and other than thos my personal fave is theXVI's

My personal all time favorite to ball in are the XIXs.

Double stacked zoom and forefoot zoom.
The soft mesh.
The extra strap to hold down your feet and ankle.
And the look of em, in shorts that is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

definitely not the XX3, cuz you might get pinky toe pains lol.

Holy crap my pinky toe almost fell off wearin my 23s recently, thye are great lookin shoes but man they hurt. I thought after a couple a wears my toe wouldget used to it but it actually bruised my toe not just the usual blister that can be ok after a day or two. I tried wearin them with a taped up toe but thebruise was just to sore to continue.

i would not wear any of those, but if i had to choose id go with xiv i guess. but find some xii asap

Back
Top Bottom