What's the best performance Sig Jordan out of XIV, XVII, XIX, XX, XXI, XX3 on the court

XVIIs hands down. best feel overall court comfort traction. i balled two straight summers(outdoor ball) in my XVIIs and they held up nicely. they were thecollege blue colorway (i wish i had another pair) but anyway. XVIIs are cool only con are the laces i switched to some nice round laces that stay tied (gripeach other better). my choice go with XVIIs at least a whole half and youll see.

Dude Honestly, XVII takes the cake in this convo.

The stickey traction pods grip nice in every manner, stop, cut on a dime. the ankle support is excellent, they give on of the best locked down fit but stillgiving you a natural feeling, the foot bed cradles the foot well. you have blow molded air in the heel for absording impact but zoom in the forefoot that feelgreat. Its a versitale shoe aswell, you could wear it 1-4 position with no problem.
I trashed a pair of blk lows and 2 pair of mids, wht/blu and wht/red.
The material of the sock liner in the college blue makes for a better shoe, wht and reds are more durable though IMO, blk lows are great too!

XXI over the XIV, XXI, and XX for me. XX1 was very comfortable and the IPS was very responsive. The XX3 sucked because of traction and the toe pains, plus thesides felt lke cardboard and hurt my ankles. Very Very Disappointing Shoe. The XX, I hated the strap, and the velcro wore out after a while. The traction onthe XIV was good, but just didnt like the fit of the shoe, especially around the ankle. I speak of the XIV retro though. I never wore the OG's, so im surethose fit better.

i know this might not be a option but if you have some time left and money grab a new pair off NIKE BB SHOES way more comfort!! jmo

Originally Posted by JLking

XIVs all the way!!!! comfort,traction, and court feel

Man hell naw. This was probably one of the worst. They bend all out of shape soon as you make a move.

The 12's are built like they were made for WAR. Durable, comfortable....everything you need in a shoe. I hate the way the 19's look but they are farthe best performance Jordan of all time IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The best overall shoe for me has been the XIX's. They are my favorite shoe to ball on an indoor court. The are already comfortable but I added and halfgel/half orthotic insole that used to be sold at my store(footaction) and they are them most comfortable shoe I have ever balled in and I play 5 days a weekfor about 2 hours a day. The XIX's went on sale for 50.00 a few years back and I bought 6 pair just to last me for years. I think the best outdoor ballinshoe of the list is the XVII's. They are good indoor too, but I prefer the XIX's hands down for indoor. I always play in the XVII's for outdoorball. The XX3's would be a great ballin shoe if it didn't have the comfort issues with the pinky toe.

xix's kill my feet.....i cant even wear em.....i think it could just be cdp quality....but when i played ball in mine i had blisters and sores on myfeet...and my left shoe kept cutting into the side of my foot.....xx's for ball>>>

Did the pinky/toe thing happen to everybody?

Cause I got 4 pairs of the XX3's and I'm planning to ball in them.....................

I agree with everyone saying the XVII's. My favorite court shoe after coming back from a broken foot.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

xix's kill my feet.....i cant even wear em.....i think it could just be cdp quality....but when i played ball in mine i had blisters and sores on my feet...and my left shoe kept cutting into the side of my foot.....xx's for ball>>>
CDP anything is trash to hoop in, cmon fam!

Its like saying you'd ball in a Hyperdunk Retro...get what im saying?
But im thinking its the CDP quality because my Original XIXs lasted me through 3 years of Freshman and JV ball.

Did the pinky/toe thing happened to everybody?

Cause I got 4 pairs of the XX3's and I'm planning to ball in them.....................
I played in my XX3's for about 4 days and everything was fine but few times after that I started feeling the rub on my pinky toe. So it justdepends on the person but it seems to be happening more often than not.

I see a lot of you guys love the XIX's. Well today I balled in the 1st game with the XIV's and the did good but i had some pain during the game in theforefoot area
frown.gif
Not enough cushioning/air up in that area but overallthey're good. i will ball in them again.
smile.gif

2nd game XIX's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Once i got started in these baby i remembered how they felt. Man the bounce inthese baby's are so nice. the lockdown of the ankle and foot is so good. Felt like i was bouncing around when i was running. These will be my main ballingshoe from now on.

Thanks for all the replies and advice fellas. Appreciated
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

XX2's not many people mention them cause not that many people brought them but out of all my Og's the XX2's r the most comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom