whats the best t-mobile phone out rite now?

Have a G2, its great. I'm thinking of switching to a MT4G don't know if it has the same battery life.
Only thing I don't like bout the G2 is that it doesn't have the htc sense as the mytouch 4g.

the battery life on MY mt4g is great I'm running cm7 and I can go a whole day on one charge, I used to have my tp2 on the charger every other hour

the battery life on MY mt4g is great I'm running cm7 and I can go a whole day on one charge, I used to have my tp2 on the charger every other hour

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Mt4g battery life is great. I'm rooted running gingerbread and get 18 hours with heavy use. Mt4g is the best phone if you are going to root. No question about it.
18 hours? You must have alot of the features turned off....or you think your using it heavy. Heavy usage on a blackberry can prob get you 18 hours.....def not android at this point in time. 

Nah I'm on cm7 and battery life is crazy. I surf the web like 5 hours straight and watch YouTube. Maybe not heavy use but its not light. I never get off my phone at work.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Mt4g battery life is great. I'm rooted running gingerbread and get 18 hours with heavy use. Mt4g is the best phone if you are going to root. No question about it.
18 hours? You must have alot of the features turned off....or you think your using it heavy. Heavy usage on a blackberry can prob get you 18 hours.....def not android at this point in time. 

Nah I'm on cm7 and battery life is crazy. I surf the web like 5 hours straight and watch YouTube. Maybe not heavy use but its not light. I never get off my phone at work.

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

mytouch are for females

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

My girl is eligible for a upgrade and she doesn't want to wait to get a phone. Wat type if t-mobile phone should she get NT?

Pics of your girl to see what phone fits her best.
laugh.gif
 made me chuckle

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

My girl is eligible for a upgrade and she doesn't want to wait to get a phone. Wat type if t-mobile phone should she get NT?

Pics of your girl to see what phone fits her best.
laugh.gif
 made me chuckle

After a day or so of ownership of the MyTouch 4G.....I have a full review you've been thirsting for:
Browser: It was good. Better then Safari? Nope......One thing Ive always notice about android browsers was that they are not smooth scrolling like the iPhone. Even in the MyTouch 4G, it was kind of "Jerky" scrolling through the pages. 

UI Speed: It was great and snappy. No complaints here. No lag at all....very snappy and gets straight to the point where you need to go. 

Battery: Sucks

Apps: The apps for the most part were good. I said it many times before and i will say it again....Android does not have a chat client that is optimize for their battery. Meebo drains like a mofo.... aim drains like a mofo.....gtalk drains like a mofo. This and their battery are the only hold backs from getting ahead of the game.

Screen: Ok screen. Not better then retina or the Nexus S. However, it got a grade of 75%. 

KeyBoard: I still think that apple has got the virtual keyboard game by the ball sack. It was hell typing on the Mytouch. I don't think there is a learning curve since both iPhone and Android keyboards look identical. I think its due to the touch screen. iPhone has a much better multi touch screen compared to anybody else. 

Mobile Speeds: Fast! Downloading apps from the market place over 4G took literally 5-6 seconds max! That was either with games or regular apps like meebo. 4G is a problem on tmobile. 

Call Quality: Great....no complaints there. 

Conclusion: I learned something by owning the all mighty "MyTouch 4G". 4G obviously something I did not care for. While it was nice, the current batteries on these phones cannot handle 4G speeds. It's definitely evident in the Mytouch 4G and Evo. I also learned that 2G (Edge) is different on Android then on iPhone. That is something to really consider thinking about. Since you get true multitasking on Android, as long as you have the mobile connection (Edge or 3G) messages, email, all come through at the same time. For the iphone, it's slightly different. Since multitasking is in a "Suspended" state, it still has to "reconnect" when you enter the app. When your messaging in meebo or sending emails, it will be slower since your on 2G. 

As I sit here phoneless.......again. This time, I said "hey" to myself......myself said "Huh"......I said......There is one phone that is highly held on this pedestal.....one phone that beats out all phones for its simplicity and brilliance.....one phone that no matter what new phone launches, it still remains "King".......one phone that dominates in all features and speaks loud in style..........that phone is........

To be Continued....................................That's game isn't it?

After a day or so of ownership of the MyTouch 4G.....I have a full review you've been thirsting for:
Browser: It was good. Better then Safari? Nope......One thing Ive always notice about android browsers was that they are not smooth scrolling like the iPhone. Even in the MyTouch 4G, it was kind of "Jerky" scrolling through the pages. 

UI Speed: It was great and snappy. No complaints here. No lag at all....very snappy and gets straight to the point where you need to go. 

Battery: Sucks

Apps: The apps for the most part were good. I said it many times before and i will say it again....Android does not have a chat client that is optimize for their battery. Meebo drains like a mofo.... aim drains like a mofo.....gtalk drains like a mofo. This and their battery are the only hold backs from getting ahead of the game.

Screen: Ok screen. Not better then retina or the Nexus S. However, it got a grade of 75%. 

KeyBoard: I still think that apple has got the virtual keyboard game by the ball sack. It was hell typing on the Mytouch. I don't think there is a learning curve since both iPhone and Android keyboards look identical. I think its due to the touch screen. iPhone has a much better multi touch screen compared to anybody else. 

Mobile Speeds: Fast! Downloading apps from the market place over 4G took literally 5-6 seconds max! That was either with games or regular apps like meebo. 4G is a problem on tmobile. 

Call Quality: Great....no complaints there. 

Conclusion: I learned something by owning the all mighty "MyTouch 4G". 4G obviously something I did not care for. While it was nice, the current batteries on these phones cannot handle 4G speeds. It's definitely evident in the Mytouch 4G and Evo. I also learned that 2G (Edge) is different on Android then on iPhone. That is something to really consider thinking about. Since you get true multitasking on Android, as long as you have the mobile connection (Edge or 3G) messages, email, all come through at the same time. For the iphone, it's slightly different. Since multitasking is in a "Suspended" state, it still has to "reconnect" when you enter the app. When your messaging in meebo or sending emails, it will be slower since your on 2G. 

As I sit here phoneless.......again. This time, I said "hey" to myself......myself said "Huh"......I said......There is one phone that is highly held on this pedestal.....one phone that beats out all phones for its simplicity and brilliance.....one phone that no matter what new phone launches, it still remains "King".......one phone that dominates in all features and speaks loud in style..........that phone is........

To be Continued....................................That's game isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom