whats the best t-mobile phone out rite now?

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Nexus S...........................
Mytouch 4G s cool.....but the battery life on it sucks! With 4G on.....its even worse. 

OR

Get an iPhone 4 and JB/Unlock it and call it a day.....you will be stuck on edge though which is 
indifferent.gif

Speaking from experience, I had a 3GS unlocked & Jailbroken on T-Mobile and outside of having a few beloved apps the device sucked as a phone. It did however convince me to purchase an iPod Touch which is essentially what I ended up using the device primarily for , music & multimedia. In case any of you were wondering, I have T-Mobile's G2 now.

I am still using my nokia N900
grin.gif
, i have yet to find a phone that has better multimedia capabilities than N900 and it can be had for cheap
i use my ipod touch 4g for music and light browsing

i would go with the general consensus and pick the nexus S

I am still using my nokia N900
grin.gif
, i have yet to find a phone that has better multimedia capabilities than N900 and it can be had for cheap
i use my ipod touch 4g for music and light browsing

i would go with the general consensus and pick the nexus S

I've been using an iphone unlocked for tmobile for the past 4 years (g1 up to 3g) and never thought of switching to another phone.

Copped the I4 but wasnt able to unlock it (yet) so I had to get an actual t-mobile phone....I've been using the G2 for about 4 months and I must say its very impressive.

The camera sucks, but the 4g speed is a beast. I'll be switching back to my iphone once i'm able to unlock it. But the g2 is the best t-mobile phone I've ever had.

(HTC HD2 was HORRIBLE!)

I've been using an iphone unlocked for tmobile for the past 4 years (g1 up to 3g) and never thought of switching to another phone.

Copped the I4 but wasnt able to unlock it (yet) so I had to get an actual t-mobile phone....I've been using the G2 for about 4 months and I must say its very impressive.

The camera sucks, but the 4g speed is a beast. I'll be switching back to my iphone once i'm able to unlock it. But the g2 is the best t-mobile phone I've ever had.

(HTC HD2 was HORRIBLE!)

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Thanks for the info nt, she's gonna go with the g2..

I have the G2 , super duper happy with the phone, no extra charge for tethering is
pimp.gif
Also, if your getting a new contract/ renewing go to costco , its $49.99 with no rebate (you pay 98 after tax if u live in cali)No complaints..

Originally Posted by JuMpMaN J 23

Thanks for the info nt, she's gonna go with the g2..

I have the G2 , super duper happy with the phone, no extra charge for tethering is
pimp.gif
Also, if your getting a new contract/ renewing go to costco , its $49.99 with no rebate (you pay 98 after tax if u live in cali)No complaints..

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

What is this tethering?

Connecting your phone to a laptop, desktop computer and using it as a modem to access the internet. 
You could also connect to an xbox or ps3.

I just started tethering with my g2 tonight and it is 
pimp.gif
 I like this phone more and more. 

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

What is this tethering?

Connecting your phone to a laptop, desktop computer and using it as a modem to access the internet. 
You could also connect to an xbox or ps3.

I just started tethering with my g2 tonight and it is 
pimp.gif
 I like this phone more and more. 

imma also add da HD2 because you can run android on it

and my nexus one because it gets updates da fastest from google.

i got android 2.2.2 ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

imma also add da HD2 because you can run android on it

and my nexus one because it gets updates da fastest from google.

i got android 2.2.2 ...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Good to see some love for the mytouch.  My brother just picked it up last month and it's a dope phone.  

Good to see some love for the mytouch.  My brother just picked it up last month and it's a dope phone.  

Mt4g battery life is great. I'm rooted running gingerbread and get 18 hours with heavy use. Mt4g is the best phone if you are going to root. No question about it.

Mt4g battery life is great. I'm rooted running gingerbread and get 18 hours with heavy use. Mt4g is the best phone if you are going to root. No question about it.

Back
Top Bottom