What's the best Youtube comment you've ever read?

"This song and video reminds of that emotional nostalgic feeling you get right before you have to take a big dump."

75% of them are racist.
smh.gif

conman445 (2 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
what else is insane is when i listen to this song and c** shot through my f***ing roof about 5 times, then it comes down and i eat it then urinate on my dogs face

that chick spricket24 on youtube gets the ABSOLUTE filthiest comments on the internet hands down. the things people want to do to her (boobs)
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know any users on YouTube besides ed bass master and chicity24(?) speaking of homey... where he been?

Originally Posted by KOBE is the GOAT

that chick spricket24 on youtube gets the ABSOLUTE filthiest comments on the internet hands down. the things people want to do to her (boobs)
laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
My girl showed me a video of her doing something funny and I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful breasts.
embarassed.gif

"I could lick your feet all day" this comment had me
roll.gif
. It was comment made to this video:

Originally Posted by TheHype

Originally Posted by KOBE is the GOAT

laugh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
My girl showed me a video of her doing something funny and I couldn't stop staring at her beautiful breasts.
embarassed.gif

damn, broad has a rack on her
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom