What's the chances simulation theory is real?

I have very weird simulation moments that happen all the time 🤣

It’s become a giant inside joke amongst me and my gf.

I just chalk it up to coincidence/chance/numbers though.

One time that really jumps out for me is the moment I left one of my previous jobs.

I was grinding it at this job (extra workload, little pay, hours, etc), but needed the work experience to move to a better company and advance in the field.

It was my last day, the team members and I had lunch (I had a half day). I dropped them off after lunch and as soon as I left the parking lot the song "dog days are over" played on the radio. I was thinking "ain't no way... this was such a perfectly timed coincidence."

plot twist, dog days were not over. lol, but def advanced my career in the field and helped me move onto a later stage in life.

I dont believe the Simulation theory, but I like to entertain it. What if only SOME of us are in a simulation and we congregate on the internet? Thats why some of us have these weird experiences and some of us don't.

I dont believe the Simulation theory, but I like to entertain it. What if only SOME of us are in a simulation and we congregate on the internet? Thats why some of us have these weird experiences and some of us don't.

I still want to know why street lights always burn out as I walk past them at night. Has happened way too often for my liking. I learned to brush it off a long time ago lol.

And if only some of us have the simulation experience, is everyone else an NPC or are we the NPC’s in this hypothetical scenario?

I still want to know why street lights always burn out as I walk past them at night. Has happened way too often for my liking. I learned to brush it off a long time ago lol.

And if only some of us have the simulation experience, is everyone else an NPC or are we the NPC’s in this hypothetical scenario?
Well, outside, no one would be an NPC because.....reality. Inside, depending on the type of simulation, its either all or nothing. They're all NPCs or there are no NPCs. That assuming its a VR simulation. What if its an observational simulation? Someone or something could just be running scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom