Whats the class schedule looking like this semester NT?

Maj: Economics (as of Dec.) 
eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
URSP250 The Sustainable City: Exploring Opportunities and ChallengesMATH221 Elementary Calculus IIENGL234 Intro to African-American LitECON200 Principles of Micro-EconomicsPlan on taking two more ECON courses during summer term...
[/font]

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
URSP250 The Sustainable City: Exploring Opportunities and ChallengesMATH221 Elementary Calculus IIENGL234 Intro to African-American LitECON200 Principles of Micro-EconomicsPlan on taking two more ECON courses during summer term...
[/font]

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]
dont screw around on that cal 2 even though it elementary

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by roc4life24

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
If you got a good base as far as math goes and you just pay attention it should be pretty easy though

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
If you got a good base as far as math goes and you just pay attention it should be pretty easy though

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, that's pretty much it and do ALL the homework. Luckily (at least to my knowledge), I'll be having the same professor I had for Calc I. He's considered the best in the math department all the kids like him and he's cool to me also. We'll see how it goes
tongue.gif

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah, that's pretty much it and do ALL the homework. Luckily (at least to my knowledge), I'll be having the same professor I had for Calc I. He's considered the best in the math department all the kids like him and he's cool to me also. We'll see how it goes
tongue.gif

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
sounds good, but once you get the idea down and think youre good, I would just stop doin the homework
I took calc I and II in high school, got 5s on both, and spent a total of like 2 hours on homework the whole year 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
sounds good, but once you get the idea down and think youre good, I would just stop doin the homework
I took calc I and II in high school, got 5s on both, and spent a total of like 2 hours on homework the whole year 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Enjoying my last days of vacation before I start working and going to school, then life starts.
laugh.gif

for my second semester in college:frown:14 units)

MATH-73 Intermediate Algebra Gen Ed
ENGL-A Writing the College Essay
PHOT-51 Elementary Photography
PE-54 Weight Training
CIS-13 Intro-Computer Info System

Enjoying my last days of vacation before I start working and going to school, then life starts.
laugh.gif

PE-54 Weight Training

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
There are some kids who can get away with doing very little or none of the homework (on-line WebAssign). I'm NOT one of those kids. I like having a cushion of grades to fall back on just in case I screw up on exams b
laugh.gif
. I also took Calc I in high school... AP Exam = #fail (I scraped by with a B in the class). Still, this is my only chance to redeem myself and REALLY understand the material.

eyes.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]
Code:
[/font]

i said i repeat.....
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

tongue.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
There are some kids who can get away with doing very little or none of the homework (on-line WebAssign). I'm NOT one of those kids. I like having a cushion of grades to fall back on just in case I screw up on exams b
laugh.gif
. I also took Calc I in high school... AP Exam = #fail (I scraped by with a B in the class). Still, this is my only chance to redeem myself and REALLY understand the material.

Originally Posted by 365k

laugh.gif

PE-54 Weight Training
Why do I feel like UMD has the longest winter break? Everyone seems to be going back to school this week or next week.

laugh.gif

PE-54 Weight Training
Why do I feel like UMD has the longest winter break? Everyone seems to be going back to school this week or next week.

2nd Semester going for my MS in Information Systems, while working full 40 hour week... will be done May 2012.

Organizational Behavior
Advanced System Design & Analysis
Network Architecture & Protocols

2nd Semester going for my MS in Information Systems, while working full 40 hour week... will be done May 2012.

Organizational Behavior
Advanced System Design & Analysis
Network Architecture & Protocols

laugh.gif

PE-54 Weight Training
Winter session was beyond packed to even waitlist a class, which started this week.
frown.gif

I gotta wait for this long break to finish.
tired.gif
(February 12)
At least I got the gig at LAX, so I'll take advantage and work full time until then.

laugh.gif

PE-54 Weight Training
Winter session was beyond packed to even waitlist a class, which started this week.
frown.gif

tired.gif
(February 12)
At least I got the gig at LAX, so I'll take advantage and work full time until then.

laugh.gif

PE-54 Weight Training
frown.gif

tired.gif
(February 12)

Feb. 12? Until Spring Semester? Damn never mind, UMD vacation ain't so long after all.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom