Whats the class schedule looking like this semester NT?

Business Major

Business Cornerstone
Business Law
Fundamentals of Management

University of Houston Downtown

Business Major

Business Cornerstone
Business Law
Fundamentals of Management

University of Houston Downtown

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Anyone take those once a week classes? Is it bearable? 2 1/2 hours is a long time.

I am for the first time this semester. Had it today actually. 
Mine seems like it will be bearable. My professor is pretty engaging, as is the topic. If you're gonna be in a straight lecture for 2.5 hours though, RIP.

Anyone take those once a week classes? Is it bearable? 2 1/2 hours is a long time.

Mine seems like it will be bearable. My professor is pretty engaging, as is the topic. If you're gonna be in a straight lecture for 2.5 hours though, RIP.

i'm taking a math class next semester on saturday
frown.gif
from 1-5
frown.gif

i like math so hopefully i can sit still. it was either this saturday class or writing intensive night math class
ohwell.gif

i'm taking a math class next semester on saturday
frown.gif
from 1-5
frown.gif

i like math so hopefully i can sit still. it was either this saturday class or writing intensive night math class
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

I heard theyll often let you out early too.
Peep the professors reviews on ratemyprofessor.com

Originally Posted by CampbellSoup

I heard theyll often let you out early too.
Peep the professors reviews on ratemyprofessor.com

tuesday and thursdays 2-8pm

INTRO ACCOUNTING II
PRIN MACROECONOMICS
RACE AND RACISM

and my major is accounting information systems

tuesday and thursdays 2-8pm

INTRO ACCOUNTING II
PRIN MACROECONOMICS
RACE AND RACISM

and my major is accounting information systems

Finance/Econ major

Stats 2
Philosophy of Religion
Sociology in Everyday Life
Biology 102

16 credits.

General ed FTGDL
tired.gif

2 1/2 hours is nothing, son. The accounting class I have to take next term is 4 hours long. All my Bio classes are 3 hours, and I have those twice a week
sick.gif

And depending on the class it might not even feel that long.

Finance/Econ major

Stats 2
Philosophy of Religion
Sociology in Everyday Life
Biology 102

16 credits.

General ed FTGDL
tired.gif

2 1/2 hours is nothing, son. The accounting class I have to take next term is 4 hours long. All my Bio classes are 3 hours, and I have those twice a week
sick.gif

And depending on the class it might not even feel that long.

for the last couple semester, I've had a couple of once a week 3 hour classes. Its cool. My friends and I usually leave after the professor give us a short break. If I do stay, teacher usually let us out early. Just hope you don't have a boring teacher.

for the last couple semester, I've had a couple of once a week 3 hour classes. Its cool. My friends and I usually leave after the professor give us a short break. If I do stay, teacher usually let us out early. Just hope you don't have a boring teacher.

Back
Top Bottom