Whats the deal with bottle service?

i've ran into people i knew at a club who had bottles that night or met some people who invited us to their section...

its a waaaay different experience and much better...if you can afford it do it at least once...you'll have a great time...

I RARELY drink at a club im usually drunk and blown by time I get there, when I walk in the club its time for beast mode and trying to pick up on girls thatare just as drunk as I am. I dont go to a club to sit at a table of *++%!*$%#+$#% that I see everyday and pay my whole months worth of salary on booze!

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I RARELY drink at a club im usually drunk and blown by time I get there, when I walk in the club its time for beast mode and trying to pick up on girls that are just as drunk as I am. I dont go to a club to sit at a table of *++%!*$%#+$#% that I see everyday and pay my whole months worth of salary on booze!

sometimes it ain't about the girls or the guys...you just wanna have a good time with your people...

pimp.gif
only way to go-

and 10k bills aint bad in vegas when your with 15-20-30 people

threads like these always bring out the
laugh.gif
- "pregaming" andsneaking liquor in the club?! i hope yall are young

"where they do that at?"

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
only way to go-

laugh.gif
- "pregaming" and sneaking liquor in the club?! i hope yall are young

"where they do that at?"
ballin on a budget type dudes

i can kinda see where yall comin from if you can do it do it...but my main objective entering the club is to get laid..not bankrupt

Maybe I'm just young, I just don't understand how spending that much money for a couple drinks is cool. *shrugs*

pimp.gif
only way to go-

laugh.gif

"where they do that at?"

I dont think I'm that young by NT standards (29) but damn right i'll "pregame" before hittin up the club with bottle service... why not?

I would only do it in Vegas anyways, so typically it is a "special" occassion
If I'm in Vegas I am drinking from the moment I wake up til whenever I pass out. So its not like a concerted effort to take 8 shots of Vodka in the roomover a 5 minute span before we head out. I been drinking since 2pm and therefore dont need to be buyin 10 bottles at the club to keep it goin.

Bringing my own bottle though... don't know about that. Maybe if I am runnin low til my next paycheck comes in, but then again, I would probably just notgo out and stay at home and play PS3.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

pimp.gif
only way to go-

laugh.gif

"where they do that at?"

I dont think I'm that young by NT standards (29) but damn right i'll "pregame" before hittin up the club with bottle service... why not?

I would only do it in Vegas anyways, so typically it is a "special" occassion
If I'm in Vegas I am drinking from the moment I wake up til whenever I pass out. So its not like a concerted effort to take 8 shots of Vodka in the room over a 5 minute span before we head out. I been drinking since 2pm and therefore dont need to be buyin 10 bottles at the club to keep it goin.

Bringing my own bottle though... don't know about that. Maybe if I am runnin low til my next paycheck comes in, but then again, I would probably just not go out and stay at home and play PS3.
enh - to each his own...i mean thats not really pregaming- your just tryna be wasted all day
laugh.gif
pregaming is more like you described where your pounding drinks BEFORE getttingthere to have some kind of buzz before the damn DJ even gets into his first mix

how the hell is anyone gettin a whole bottle in the club?

anything else would uncivilized -
laugh.gif

nah with goose and stuff like that you pour it up but 99% of the time its bottle of champagne per person- when i was younger it even reached 2 bottles but icut that out real quick
sick.gif

then theres those not so nice clubs- so VIP is walking around with your bottle of MO in hand like its a corona...no tables no ice buckets etc

i meant how are they getting them in the front door...one guy said he puts it in his friends purse...i've never been to a club that didn't throrouglycheck your bags...

Prices are through the roof the haf gallon of grey goose at my job is $71.00 and it comes with a plastic bag.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by jessieGRAS

Question- Is Grey Goose the "main" alcohol of choice when getting bottle service? Every time I hear people talking about bottle service, they always and only get Grey Goose.

...just wondering.
females love Goose so....

Females only love Goose because of the label.

you switch some bottom shelf vodka and put it in a Goose bottle, they would never know the difference.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i meant how are they getting them in the front door...one guy said he puts it in his friends purse...i've never been to a club that didn't throrougly check your bags...
laugh.gif
oh i cant call that- i mean i get stuff past security butnot bottles of champagne stuffed in my back pocket

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i meant how are they getting them in the front door...one guy said he puts it in his friends purse...i've never been to a club that didn't throrougly check your bags...
thats what im wondering. Usually girls hittin up the clubs tryin to look hot carryin a clutch or other type of small purse. What kinda chickrolls to the club with carry on luggage? I guess if you can get away with it... props. I always feel like I hit the lotto when I manage to sneak in 5-6single serve bottles at a ballgame (F-U Dodger Stadium and your exhorbitant drink prices... I'm only paying for the coke).

Originally Posted by Club29

Question- Is Grey Goose the "main" alcohol of choice when getting bottle service? Every time I hear people talking about bottle service, they always and only get Grey Goose.

...just wondering.

you switch some bottom shelf vodka and put it in a Goose bottle, they would never know the difference.

This.

Dont think I've ever been to a club without grabbin bottles in LA/NYC/or Vegas. Goose is $300-350 and Absolut is usually $250. Them thirsty %@@*%@* tendto come over early but we usually drinkin it all ourselves
laugh.gif

Me and my friends try to get bottle service at least once a month.
Take it from a vegas local, bottle service is where its at. You really don't want to be at the same spot in the club the whole night standing around or atthe bar waiting to buy drinks.
And to the dude that says that you seclude yourself from the rest of the club...you're not gonna stay at the table 100% of the night.
Grab your drink, go to the dance floor, dance with that young lady, take her back to the table and take it from there.
Btw, 2 for 1 bottles are the business.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

...just wondering.

This.
This applies to most people in general, not just females.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

...just wondering.

This.
This applies to most people in general, not just females.

Thats why you should drink Costco Kirkland Vodka instead (not joking... that stuff is the truth)

If you honestly think about the money your spending either way weather its bottle service or at the bar its pretty much going to come down to the same thing.If you're with a crowd and most of them drink its better off to get bottle service. No waiting 10 minutes for a drink, you have your own area you can relaxat, not bumping into every1.. get your mixers make what you want and enjoy the night. say you get 5 drinks or so in a night, depending where you are you'reprobably paying at least minimum $50 with tip if your getting liquor. Say a liter bottle of Goose costs $300, you can get 20-25 drinks out of that maybe moredepending how strong u make em, split that bottle between 4-5 people and your paying a tad more than you would at a bar.

I did it once so far and would def do it again if I'm with a crowd (Not much of a club person usually at a lounge/bar instead)

Back
Top Bottom