What's the deal with Detroit?

I know it might suck right now, but there will be mad tourists there because of the Final Four. So one would think it should be a little better this weekendthrough Tuesday.

I'm definitely hitting up Windsor though. I heard they have some nice adult entertainment establishments.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I know it might suck right now, but there will be mad tourists there because of the Final Four. So one would think it should be a little better this weekend through Tuesday.

I'm definitely hitting up Windsor though. I heard they have some nice adult entertainment establishments.

Cheetahs
pimp.gif

Final Four = lots of tourists = your chances of getting shot/stabbed/robbed/beat up/killed/raped lessened by a fair amount.

You wanna go better go now.

Detroit really doesn't have much to do there. stay away from 7 mile road and you should be fine lol. Go to Windsor you'll have more fun.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

indifferent.gif

That's for damn near everybody who posted in here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
someones mad that theyre from one of the most garbage cities in this country

I know one thing....I'll knock your frail !@* out if you ever came here

I was there last week, came outside from the club, a good 10 man brawl was going on outside, I got sucker punched outta no where for no reason, Detroit is ahorrid city.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif

That's for damn near everybody who posted in here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
someones mad that theyre from one of the most garbage cities in this country

I know one thing....I'll knock your frail !@* out if you ever came here
youmad.gif

roll.gif

If at all possible, try to get a hotel in the Oak Park area. I don't remember if there are any around the Oaks, but it's a really nice area, especiallyRoyal Oak.

The city limits of Detroit are within walking distance from my house in Oak Park (living close to the zoo ftw.) So, you can enjoy all of Detroit without havingto worry about most of the violence/ignorance that goes on in the inner city.

And if you're not really digging Detroit, you can always swing by Royal Oak. They have a few nice restaurants and the white girls are
pimp.gif

Just stay away from 7 and 6 mile at night. During the day, there isn't too much to worry about. Don't let these fools spook you, Detroit is a greatplace as long as you aren't stupid about the moves you're making.

Gary, Indiana on the other hand..
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

If at all possible, try to get a hotel in the Oak Park area. I don't remember if there are any around the Oaks, but it's a really nice area, especially Royal Oak.

The city limits of Detroit are within walking distance from my house in Oak Park (living close to the zoo ftw.) So, you can enjoy all of Detroit without having to worry about most of the violence/ignorance that goes on in the inner city.

And if you're not really digging Detroit, you can always swing by Royal Oak. They have a few nice restaurants and the white girls are
pimp.gif

Just stay away from 7 and 6 mile at night. During the day, there isn't too much to worry about. Don't let these fools spook you, Detroit is a great place as long as you aren't stupid about the moves you're making.

nerd.gif
Word. I'm staying in the Allen Park area that's supposed to be 10 miles/15 mins from Ford Field. Hopefully I don't get killed withTaxi Prices.

Is the Zoo worth checking out?

I'll be around Ford Field/Greektown area on Saturday before and after the games.
On Sunday I was thinking maybe checking out Windsor area, probably hit up Caesars for craps and Cheetahs for naked chicks (thanks for whoever mentioned itearlier).
Then Monday probably be in the Greektown area before and after the game.

I know the Pistons and Bobcats play on Sunday as well, so I'm considering going to that but it's all up in the air right now.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by soltheman

If at all possible, try to get a hotel in the Oak Park area. I don't remember if there are any around the Oaks, but it's a really nice area, especially Royal Oak.

The city limits of Detroit are within walking distance from my house in Oak Park (living close to the zoo ftw.) So, you can enjoy all of Detroit without having to worry about most of the violence/ignorance that goes on in the inner city.

pimp.gif

Just stay away from 7 and 6 mile at night. During the day, there isn't too much to worry about. Don't let these fools spook you, Detroit is a great place as long as you aren't stupid about the moves you're making.

nerd.gif
Word. I'm staying in the Allen Park area that's supposed to be 10 miles/15 mins from Ford Field. Hopefully I don't get killed with Taxi Prices.

Is the Zoo worth checking out?

I'll be around Ford Field/Greektown area on Saturday before and after the games.
On Sunday I was thinking maybe checking out Windsor area, probably hit up Caesars for craps and Cheetahs for naked chicks (thanks for whoever mentioned it earlier).
Then Monday probably be in the Greektown area before and after the game.

I know the Pistons and Bobcats play on Sunday as well, so I'm considering going to that but it's all up in the air right now.
i got tickets for 2 for that game. section 118. they're real good seats. let me know if you;re interested. i really need to sell these ticketsoff because i didn't make any profit this season at all.

Wow another Detroit thread?

Why does everybody hate on Detroit? Its like every other big city

Back
Top Bottom