whats the highest lvl of math you went up to in HS

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
im ashamed to say mine was trigonometry in senior yr :lol:

back of the textbook had all the answers to the even # problems so I cheated on my hw everytime but struggled hard af on the odd # questions :lol:

never even made it to pre-cal. :rofl::smh:

Went to school but ain't stay in class, hated class. Only first period, yup, I could relate to math.

Math was always easy to me. Only subject that really made sense to me.

I hated math after pre algebra :lol:

• I took algebra sophomore year and did OK
  • I took geometry junior year and remembered copying off two dudes the WHOLE year. Didn’t remember or learned a lick of it
  • Took pre cal senior year and that was even worst. I would cheat on tests by having a dude in front of me type out all the equations/answers on a graphing calculator. Sometimes he would lean to the right so I would lean to the left to copy his answers. :lol:

Math and history were the worst. Those quick before class/lunch times cramming all the copying of HWs were rough. :smh:

Pre cal junior year.. .
Then coasted with AP Stats Senior year
Not about that Calc life. Probably could've done it with the right teacher.

I think pre-calc. I did so bad on the math exam at my college orientation that they put me in algebra class. :lol: :smh:

It wasn’t until my third year in college that I did well in math classes. Stats and my accounting courses were no problem. calculus tests were still challenging.

The class right below Pre-cal

"Math Integrated 3"

I think I barely passed. I never really liked math.

Algebra 2

Calculus is the reason I dropped out of college. **** them numbers

AP Calculus in senior year. Think I finished with a B-. Didn't get the AP credit because the college I was going to required a 5 (highest score) for it and **** that :lol:

My teacher forced me to take the test so I walked in and took a nap :lol:

Calculus AB (basically 1) in jr year

Then elected to take AP Stat in sr year instead of Calculus BC (basically 2)

Senior year was Trigonometry then Elementary Functions.

I have no clue what that was about.

It was all a blur after shorty said "today we are going to leaarn IMAGINARY NUMBERS

The concept blew my mind. Real number were hard enuff :smh:

tenor.gif

Pre cal junior year.. .
Then coasted with AP Stats Senior year
Not about that Calc life. Probably could've done it with the right teacher.

A bit off topic.

I kicked butt in calc in university. As for stats and accounting, it handed me my ***.

I know math here in NYC has changed since I graduated long ago (used to be 1-2-3, now I believe is A-B), but I took pre-cal senior year, I think. It could have been calculus, but I don’t believe so.

I’m college the only one that threw me a little was accounting. All my econ and stat classes I aced. Formulas never scared me. Science on the other hand....

Pre-calc.

Finished Calc AB in community college and then Statistics in university.

Pre-algebra. I was a junior with a bunch of freshmens in my class lol. I passed with a D I think and still cheated. I was a slacker.

Back
Top Bottom