What's the last good thing that has happened to you?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

The last of my unemployment came in just when I needed it. Have an interview tomorrow and would of had to run the tank past E.

hope you land the gig man

+1. Good luck, bro.

Congrats to those that have just gotten hired and good luck to those trying to be. Looking for a new job myself. Hoping for a call back this week.

Congrats to those that have just gotten hired and good luck to those trying to be. Looking for a new job myself. Hoping for a call back this week.

scored thirty hux and some blue dream by middle-manning a black market transaction  
pimp.gif

Just got a call from my Co-Worker..

She's willing to take my shift the WHOLE day tomorrow since she's asking me to take her shift on Saturday Night..

Perfect timing, Since I needed to Roll Up a few QP worth of J's for Spitta's Concert tomorrow night..

grin.gif

Just got a call from my Co-Worker..

She's willing to take my shift the WHOLE day tomorrow since she's asking me to take her shift on Saturday Night..

Perfect timing, Since I needed to Roll Up a few QP worth of J's for Spitta's Concert tomorrow night..

grin.gif

The last of my unemployment came in just when I needed it. Have an interview tomorrow and would of had to run the tank past E.

Goodluck, stay confident and get that job.

Lastgood thing that happend to me? someone deposited Euros in my bank account mistakenly, it was like $630 and was never taken out.

Business been doing well too, thank God so im grateful.

Goodluck, stay confident and get that job.

Lastgood thing that happend to me? someone deposited Euros in my bank account mistakenly, it was like $630 and was never taken out.

Business been doing well too, thank God so im grateful.

God blessed the kid with a 3.5 this semester. Feels good man

God blessed the kid with a 3.5 this semester. Feels good man

Back
Top Bottom