What's the last good thing that has happened to you?

Me and my bro got caught in traffic and had to take an hour detour due to hoebama being in austin so we stopped at the whataburger and used a coupon for bogo chop house burger that happened to be expired yesterday but chick at the register looked past that and ended up not charging us for burgers period and just drinks and fries,4 bucks for two doubles with bacon combo meals,today was a good day.

Me and my bro got caught in traffic and had to take an hour detour due to hoebama being in austin so we stopped at the whataburger and used a coupon for bogo chop house burger that happened to be expired yesterday but chick at the register looked past that and ended up not charging us for burgers period and just drinks and fries,4 bucks for two doubles with bacon combo meals,today was a good day.

just got off of academic warning
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Two Zero Five

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

last good thing that happened to me was that i only got my probation extended by a year plus some fines... pissed but still kinda relieved

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

last good thing that happened to me was that i only got my probation extended by a year plus some fines... pissed but still kinda relieved

passed my test it was the last test of the semester so i would have had to retake next semester if i didnt pass and that would have caused major hell being that this summer is my last semester.............. the next good thing will be when i get my $500 bonus should have been had but a bunch of BS was going on

passed my test it was the last test of the semester so i would have had to retake next semester if i didnt pass and that would have caused major hell being that this summer is my last semester.............. the next good thing will be when i get my $500 bonus should have been had but a bunch of BS was going on

Originally Posted by bns1201

wakin up every day man...
this. everyday im breathin is a good day
also, got the house to myself this week, so im in the clear for some mis-chief 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

wakin up every day man...
this. everyday im breathin is a good day
also, got the house to myself this week, so im in the clear for some mis-chief 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

im just excited i got off of probation some months ago.....can't wait to go back this summer, need to get this degree man.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif

im just excited i got off of probation some months ago.....can't wait to go back this summer, need to get this degree man.
happy.gif

Just got recruited to play college basketball in the philippines, free school and allowance.... to play basketball... feels good

Just got recruited to play college basketball in the philippines, free school and allowance.... to play basketball... feels good

Back
Top Bottom