What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by theDEEK

What the song "Too Close" by Next was really about.

When I realized it one day I was like
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Did either of you pay attention to what he said before the song started?
30t6p3b.gif
. Just found out today is Sunday
eek.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Lakers home and away jerseys both say "Lakers"
same for the Bulls, Knicks says NEW YORK on Both home and away.................FAIL

some of you way too smart for yourselves..................
roll.gif

rose%20booz%20sad%20floor-thumb-640xauto-299194.jpg
derrick-rose-214a.jpg

Hop off the scrotum please.....You got my point.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Lakers home and away jerseys both say "Lakers"
same for the Bulls, Knicks says NEW YORK on Both home and away.................FAIL

some of you way too smart for yourselves..................
roll.gif

rose%20booz%20sad%20floor-thumb-640xauto-299194.jpg
derrick-rose-214a.jpg

Hop off the scrotum please.....You got my point.....
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

For you "Hey Arnold!" fans
tumblr_l6v2miNd8s1qc0m6fo1_250.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was watching something a few years back and apparently animators frequently slip stuff like this into kiddie cartoons. I don't remember what Disney movie it was but they managed to hide a pair of boobs in the background of one of the frames...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

For you "Hey Arnold!" fans
tumblr_l6v2miNd8s1qc0m6fo1_250.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was watching something a few years back and apparently animators frequently slip stuff like this into kiddie cartoons. I don't remember what Disney movie it was but they managed to hide a pair of boobs in the background of one of the frames...

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jhobson5

When I first head "Black&Yellow", I never realized that every professional team in Pittsburg indeed had "Black&Yellow" as their team's primary colors. Thats the only city/state that has that...Thanks Wiz for making me realize that... 
First you need to realize that Pittsburg ends with an H. Pittsburgh

#facepalm

lol @ not realizing he was shouting out his hometown

"BROWE, NAS JUST BLEW MY MIND, I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS RAPPING FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A GUN IN 'I GAVE YOU POWER', MIND=BLOWN"

roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by jhobson5

When I first head "Black&Yellow", I never realized that every professional team in Pittsburg indeed had "Black&Yellow" as their team's primary colors. Thats the only city/state that has that...Thanks Wiz for making me realize that... 
First you need to realize that Pittsburg ends with an H. Pittsburgh

#facepalm

lol @ not realizing he was shouting out his hometown

"BROWE, NAS JUST BLEW MY MIND, I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS RAPPING FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A GUN IN 'I GAVE YOU POWER', MIND=BLOWN"

roll.gif
sick.gif

I'm actually embarrassed to post this but I just learned, while reading the Dwight Howard thread, that sportscaster Gus Johnson is black.

Words can't express how blown my mind is right now. Like you know how when you hear someone's voice for so long that you kind of get a concrete picture of what they look like formed in your mind? and then when you actually see what they look like they look nothing like how you imagined them and your mind is semi-blown. It's like that times a trillion.

Remember a couple of years ago when he expressed Chris Johnson as having, "run from the cops speed?" I thought the only reason why it was a big deal was because he was white.
roll.gif

I'm actually embarrassed to post this but I just learned, while reading the Dwight Howard thread, that sportscaster Gus Johnson is black.

Words can't express how blown my mind is right now. Like you know how when you hear someone's voice for so long that you kind of get a concrete picture of what they look like formed in your mind? and then when you actually see what they look like they look nothing like how you imagined them and your mind is semi-blown. It's like that times a trillion.

Remember a couple of years ago when he expressed Chris Johnson as having, "run from the cops speed?" I thought the only reason why it was a big deal was because he was white.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif
roll.gif
I remembering gettin hit the same way with this...he was the commentator of one of the Raiders game and when they showed him at half time
eek.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif
roll.gif
I remembering gettin hit the same way with this...he was the commentator of one of the Raiders game and when they showed him at half time
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom