What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Not really recent but:

Vega from Street Fighter was named Balrog in Japan.
Balrog was named M. Bison

Yeah in the US they changed the name because, M.Bison was too much like M.Tyson, so they didn't want to get into any trouble so that's why they gave Balrog that name.

Originally Posted by theDEEK

What the song "Too Close" by Next was really about.

When I realized it one day I was like
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Y'all slow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

A lot of yall have very little attention to detail
laugh.gif

I just learned not too long ago that uncle George from atl is Bubba from Forrest Gump.
That's all I can think of now.
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

I just learned not too long ago that uncle George from atl is Bubba from Forrest Gump.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Not sure if most know this but someone was surprised that i didnt know what a damn raisin bounces up and down if put in a glass of champagne

Not sure if most know this but someone was surprised that i didnt know what a damn raisin bounces up and down if put in a glass of champagne

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg

im born and raised in milwaukee and it took my mom to tell me that it was a M & B lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

2)  Old school Milwaukee Brewers logo is actually a "m" and "b" together, and not just a picture of a glove catching a ball
brewcrew.jpg

im born and raised in milwaukee and it took my mom to tell me that it was a M & B lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

Just realized holy cow might be referrin to how cows are holy in India

dunno if Im right... but WOAH

Just realized holy cow might be referrin to how cows are holy in India

dunno if Im right... but WOAH

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Son
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

Son
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

brewcrew.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

There is also a baseball bat in between the top of the B and the M

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

brewcrew.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

There is also a baseball bat in between the top of the B and the M

Also from Milwaukee and growing up I never understood the logo, definite
eek.gif
 when I realized it. As for recent ones, I just discovered spoiler tags today
embarassed.gif

Also from Milwaukee and growing up I never understood the logo, definite
eek.gif
 when I realized it. As for recent ones, I just discovered spoiler tags today
embarassed.gif

I just realized this like a year or 2 ago.
Eminem = M&M = Marshal Mathers. I just thought he called himself Eminem for the heck of it
indifferent.gif

Eminem-eminem-227164_1024_768.jpg

I just realized this like a year or 2 ago.
Eminem = M&M = Marshal Mathers. I just thought he called himself Eminem for the heck of it
indifferent.gif

Eminem-eminem-227164_1024_768.jpg

1)  That diet sodas "sugar free" ingredients with 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories actually, once consumed, are stored into fat just like regular sugar!  (I never drank soda as a teen and started as an adult cause of the 0 sugar nonsense)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

brewcrew.jpg

thats news to me as well. i just saw it. also i just figured out a month ago that the old skool atl hawks logo wasn't what i thought it was. i JUST saw the hawk. the logo is actualy the background of the hawk. lol. i feel foolish

1)  That diet sodas "sugar free" ingredients with 0 sugar, 0 fat, 0 calories actually, once consumed, are stored into fat just like regular sugar!  (I never drank soda as a teen and started as an adult cause of the 0 sugar nonsense)
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

brewcrew.jpg

thats news to me as well. i just saw it. also i just figured out a month ago that the old skool atl hawks logo wasn't what i thought it was. i JUST saw the hawk. the logo is actualy the background of the hawk. lol. i feel foolish

Back
Top Bottom