What's the last thing you found out that you should've already have known? vol. Late Pass

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Originally Posted by theDEEK

When I realized it one day I was like
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Me too.
laugh.gif
EXPLAIN now!!!
The song is about getting a boner on the dance floor.  "Too close...you're making it hard for me..."

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Every Kiss begins with Kay...get it? That's on some Jay-Z %@%!.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by KALOS203

What the song "Too Close" by Next was really about. 
laugh.gif

"too close"... man i remember when i finally realized what they were talkin about. 
laugh.gif
I've always thought they were talking about trying not to skeet on the dance floor or does it mean something else.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always thought it was talking about a hard john-son on the dance floor but i never asked. i was young and didn't wanna get slapped lol. 
"step back you're getting kinda close, feel a little bumb coming thru from you" or something like that 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KALOS203

What the song "Too Close" by Next was really about. 
laugh.gif

"too close"... man i remember when i finally realized what they were talkin about. 
laugh.gif
I've always thought they were talking about trying not to skeet on the dance floor or does it mean something else.
roll.gif
roll.gif
I always thought it was talking about a hard john-son on the dance floor but i never asked. i was young and didn't wanna get slapped lol. 
"step back you're getting kinda close, feel a little bumb coming thru from you" or something like that 
happy.gif

Don't know if this one is true or not but someone i know that works for welfare told me that the food stamps money is actually your money taking out of your taxes for the month. Meaning if you get $500 food stamps, that $500 is actually your money that was taking away from taxes the previous month.

Don't know if this one is true or not but someone i know that works for welfare told me that the food stamps money is actually your money taking out of your taxes for the month. Meaning if you get $500 food stamps, that $500 is actually your money that was taking away from taxes the previous month.

As soon as an artist releases an album, everyone jumps on. Wasn't any Lupe fans til' Lasers came out yesterday, now everyone thinks they're a walking Lupe wikipedia
eyes.gif

As soon as an artist releases an album, everyone jumps on. Wasn't any Lupe fans til' Lasers came out yesterday, now everyone thinks they're a walking Lupe wikipedia
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
Yo I just listened to this after reading these comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had noooooooo idea 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
happy.gif
Yo I just listened to this after reading these comments
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Had noooooooo idea 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

I never knew that Kane from menace to society (Tyrin Turner) and the dude from belly with the hair...who was eating that banana was the same guy...
30t6p3b.gif

2jdtz7.jpg

BD2AA1AA8994242C26F0B3_Large.jpg

dylan.gif

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

I never knew that Kane from menace to society (Tyrin Turner) and the dude from belly with the hair...who was eating that banana was the same guy...
30t6p3b.gif

2jdtz7.jpg

BD2AA1AA8994242C26F0B3_Large.jpg

dylan.gif

Didn't put 2/2 together in all these years to figure out the Kay Jewelers slogan....

Yo! I just figured this out last year. When I put it together I was just like whoaaaaaaaaa.
eek.gif

Mad late on this but just recently realized that Hey Arnold took place in NY....
30t6p3b.gif

Fill me in. What made you realize it?

Yo! I just figured this out last year. When I put it together I was just like whoaaaaaaaaa.
eek.gif

Mad late on this but just recently realized that Hey Arnold took place in NY....
30t6p3b.gif

Fill me in. What made you realize it?

P.S. 118 modeled after some school in Queens. Central Park was in that series and I'm pretty sure he lived next to the Brooklyn Bridge.

P.S. 118 modeled after some school in Queens. Central Park was in that series and I'm pretty sure he lived next to the Brooklyn Bridge.

Back
Top Bottom