Whats the longest you've gone without taking a dump?

3-4 days.
I am not a slave to my poop
pimp.gif

about 8 days. maybe 9 even. freshman year of college.

i can regularly go 3 days without having to, my body's weird like that and i used to have a thing about going anywhere but home, so it was regular for me. but i remember days 6-8 were rough. finally i got sick and threw up and because of that couldn't really hold it in any longer.

my stomach was screwed up for a day + after that and i've been sure not to do it since.

but our freshman bathrooms were really that awful. i tried to avoid having to use them for as long as possible.

about 8 days. maybe 9 even. freshman year of college.

i can regularly go 3 days without having to, my body's weird like that and i used to have a thing about going anywhere but home, so it was regular for me. but i remember days 6-8 were rough. finally i got sick and threw up and because of that couldn't really hold it in any longer.

my stomach was screwed up for a day + after that and i've been sure not to do it since.

but our freshman bathrooms were really that awful. i tried to avoid having to use them for as long as possible.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I remember back in 6th grade we went on that nature camp trip for a week. I told myself I was never gonna take a dump except my own toilet. Suprisingly I went the whole week without taking a dump, it was a struggle to hold it in the last 2 days but the moment I got home i took the gloriest of all %$*!%.

eek.gif

are you my clone?

i went to science camp in the 6th grade for 5 nights and didnt poop the whole 5 nights.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I remember back in 6th grade we went on that nature camp trip for a week. I told myself I was never gonna take a dump except my own toilet. Suprisingly I went the whole week without taking a dump, it was a struggle to hold it in the last 2 days but the moment I got home i took the gloriest of all %$*!%.

eek.gif

are you my clone?

i went to science camp in the 6th grade for 5 nights and didnt poop the whole 5 nights.

4-5 days. In 5th grade we went on nature camp and I remember I held it in
laugh.gif
, I was too scared to use a public one.

4-5 days. In 5th grade we went on nature camp and I remember I held it in
laugh.gif
, I was too scared to use a public one.

haha, i tried to do that for my 6th grade trip, too. couldn't do it though gave up by thursday

haha, i tried to do that for my 6th grade trip, too. couldn't do it though gave up by thursday

sat in jail for about 4 days earlier this summer...not a bite to eat...never did i use that bathroom

sat in jail for about 4 days earlier this summer...not a bite to eat...never did i use that bathroom

6 days.

I could've gone longer easy, but the camping trip ended.
laugh.gif

I should be a spec. ops sniper...
pimp.gif

6 days.

I could've gone longer easy, but the camping trip ended.
laugh.gif

I should be a spec. ops sniper...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom