Whats the longest you've gone without taking a dump?

Bros, I refused to dump at the 6th grade camping trip as well.

I think it was like 6 or 7 days.

Camp Mariah or some crap.

Bros, I refused to dump at the 6th grade camping trip as well.

I think it was like 6 or 7 days.

Camp Mariah or some crap.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

I remember back in 6th grade we went on that nature camp trip for a week. I told myself I was never gonna take a dump except my own toilet. Suprisingly I went the whole week without taking a dump, it was a struggle to hold it in the last 2 days but the moment I got home i took the gloriest of all %$*!%.

eek.gif

are you my clone?

i went to science camp in the 6th grade for 5 nights and didnt poop the whole 5 nights.
x3... I hated that we had to  do this long walk.  Torture!
 Made it, though.

I remember back in 6th grade we went on that nature camp trip for a week. I told myself I was never gonna take a dump except my own toilet. Suprisingly I went the whole week without taking a dump, it was a struggle to hold it in the last 2 days but the moment I got home i took the gloriest of all %$*!%.

eek.gif

are you my clone?

i went to science camp in the 6th grade for 5 nights and didnt poop the whole 5 nights.
 Made it, though.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

eek.gif

are you my clone?

Made it, though.
went on a trip to china sophomore year's summer (program called people to people) for 17 days, i think i used the bathroom once during the trip came home.... damn near broke the toilet and put myself in a coma (exaggeration) 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. i have an overall irregular pattern.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

eek.gif

are you my clone?

Made it, though.
went on a trip to china sophomore year's summer (program called people to people) for 17 days, i think i used the bathroom once during the trip came home.... damn near broke the toilet and put myself in a coma (exaggeration) 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
. i have an overall irregular pattern.

I take a dump after every meal so my longest is probably 2 meals worth of time.

Super fast metabolism FTW.

I take a dump after every meal so my longest is probably 2 meals worth of time.

Super fast metabolism FTW.

First week and1/2 of basic training hardly anyone took a dump.
On the other hand, the worst is when you're in traffic and have to go badly. I'll be in the car praying I can make it home. Once I finally get to the throne
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

First week and1/2 of basic training hardly anyone took a dump.
On the other hand, the worst is when you're in traffic and have to go badly. I'll be in the car praying I can make it home. Once I finally get to the throne
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

sooperhooper wrote:.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

that feeling you get when you finally take a dump makes it worth it.

sooperhooper wrote:.
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

that feeling you get when you finally take a dump makes it worth it.

always gotta dump BUT

this one time, ate like a bunch of tacos from El Taquito in ATX, didnt #%!$ for 2 days. but when i did, it was like the flood gates opened!

Back
Top Bottom