Whats the most devastating thing youve ever lost/had stolen

Worst feeling ever. I had my wallet stolen while visiting Argentina 2 summers ago. 2 hundred bucks and all my IDs other than my passport. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Worst feeling ever. I had my wallet stolen while visiting Argentina 2 summers ago. 2 hundred bucks and all my IDs other than my passport. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

^^ Damn, I don't even compare to you two up there. I'm pretty sure the worst was having my GameBoy Color stolen from me in middle school.

^^ Damn, I don't even compare to you two up there. I'm pretty sure the worst was having my GameBoy Color stolen from me in middle school.

dvd with all the nudie pics and vids that i ever got sent to me. it wasn't a huge amount but it was more heartbreaking than losing my 25 favorite fitted caps and a brand new acronym jacket. all was stolen when my car got broken into when i was in the process of moving. didn't have anything backed up 
frown.gif

I can't call it...not trying to thread jack but one of the worst things to happen to me recently was finding out that some drunkard broke my taillight and mangled/brushed my bumper while backing out - never found out who it was (you could say they stole my car's immaculate condition since 2007). I was out and about my apartment's parking lot like a CSI agent, everyones car was getting inspected. I wanted to find like ONE spec of paint or glass near or on their vehicle.

Felt like firebombing the culprits ride on sight.

mad.gif

dvd with all the nudie pics and vids that i ever got sent to me. it wasn't a huge amount but it was more heartbreaking than losing my 25 favorite fitted caps and a brand new acronym jacket. all was stolen when my car got broken into when i was in the process of moving. didn't have anything backed up 
frown.gif

I can't call it...not trying to thread jack but one of the worst things to happen to me recently was finding out that some drunkard broke my taillight and mangled/brushed my bumper while backing out - never found out who it was (you could say they stole my car's immaculate condition since 2007). I was out and about my apartment's parking lot like a CSI agent, everyones car was getting inspected. I wanted to find like ONE spec of paint or glass near or on their vehicle.

Felt like firebombing the culprits ride on sight.

mad.gif

Cellphone during sophomore year basketball tryouts... still made the team but couldn't call my parents to tell them the good news
tired.gif

Cellphone during sophomore year basketball tryouts... still made the team but couldn't call my parents to tell them the good news
tired.gif

PS2 had just came out and I got one. Someone broke into our house and stole it and a gang of fitteds. Luckily Christmas was around the corner and my moms boss had heard about it. She got me a new one I was so surprised. Thanks mom.

Back
Top Bottom