Whats the most devastating thing youve ever lost/had stolen

Pokemon cards when I went to a basketball camp during 5th grade. A lot of other kids brought them too, so there were some trades going on during the breaks...I found all my cards got stolen.
frown.gif
That kid got karma on his !+! somehow, I don't know how, but I know he paid for stealing all my holographics.
mad.gif

Pokemon cards when I went to a basketball camp during 5th grade. A lot of other kids brought them too, so there were some trades going on during the breaks...I found all my cards got stolen.
frown.gif
That kid got karma on his !+! somehow, I don't know how, but I know he paid for stealing all my holographics.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BLinK

A kid from elementary school stole my Game Boy pocket while I was walking home from class and threw it down a sewage drain. Not even mad anymore since I make 3X his salary, He's trying to support his 3 kids with a crappy Applebees job, and I still frequent that place during happy hour to get a good laugh and speed past him in my 5-series while he's standing at the bus stop.

If NT had a "like" button sir..

Originally Posted by BLinK

A kid from elementary school stole my Game Boy pocket while I was walking home from class and threw it down a sewage drain. Not even mad anymore since I make 3X his salary, He's trying to support his 3 kids with a crappy Applebees job, and I still frequent that place during happy hour to get a good laugh and speed past him in my 5-series while he's standing at the bus stop.

If NT had a "like" button sir..

Lost..

Never really lost anything valuable..

I often forget where I place things and freak out though..

But as far as STOLEN..

The following items I've gotten scammed for:
- Espo AF2
- 1999 Golden Ron Dunk High

Someone broke into my house while I was in Highschool:
- Deadstock Tiffany Dunk Sb
- Deadstock Red Toe Bison Sb

( It was obviously a Sneakerhead who broke in my house.. ONLY THINGS MISSING.. smh )

Lost..

Never really lost anything valuable..

I often forget where I place things and freak out though..

But as far as STOLEN..

The following items I've gotten scammed for:
- Espo AF2
- 1999 Golden Ron Dunk High

Someone broke into my house while I was in Highschool:
- Deadstock Tiffany Dunk Sb
- Deadstock Red Toe Bison Sb

( It was obviously a Sneakerhead who broke in my house.. ONLY THINGS MISSING.. smh )

My Mom exactly 9 years ago...Sometimes I cannot believe that such a simple word is not in my vocabulary anymore

My Mom exactly 9 years ago...Sometimes I cannot believe that such a simple word is not in my vocabulary anymore

phony *++ +%*@$ from a church i went to as a kid stole my favorite gameboy game. %$!+! *++ +%*@$ stole it right before he moved too
30t6p3b.gif

cant trust anyone
30t6p3b.gif

phony *++ +%*@$ from a church i went to as a kid stole my favorite gameboy game. %$!+! *++ +%*@$ stole it right before he moved too
30t6p3b.gif

cant trust anyone
30t6p3b.gif

Lost my favorite blue metal slammer (pogs) that my mom bought for me when I was in like grade 4. I was crushed...Still crosses my mind whenever I gamble.
Geez that was something like 16 years ago. Feeling Old.

Lost my favorite blue metal slammer (pogs) that my mom bought for me when I was in like grade 4. I was crushed...Still crosses my mind whenever I gamble.
Geez that was something like 16 years ago. Feeling Old.

i dont think ive ever lost anything that big. The worst was my flash drive at school but then it was in the lost and found

i dont think ive ever lost anything that big. The worst was my flash drive at school but then it was in the lost and found

Getting scammed $600 was pretty bad, also some shady friends.
Can't think of what I might have actually lost that had significant value to me.

Back
Top Bottom