Whats the most devastating thing youve ever lost/had stolen

PS2 had just came out and I got one. Someone broke into our house and stole it and a gang of fitteds. Luckily Christmas was around the corner and my moms boss had heard about it. She got me a new one I was so surprised. Thanks mom.

Damn #$%@!% stole my chrome batman action figure out my lunchbox in the second grade. Still gets me heated. 
mad.gif

Damn #$%@!% stole my chrome batman action figure out my lunchbox in the second grade. Still gets me heated. 
mad.gif

Some dude stole my poliwrath holo right out my binder in 3rd grade I was
mad.gif
poliwrath.gif

Cod Black Ops copy recently, even though I don't play it much. I smoked with dude and i suspect he did it when i was outside and he went inside to get his board 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm lucky i haven't lost anything like you op
sick.gif
oh, my house has been broken in to and that was scary..

Cod Black Ops copy recently, even though I don't play it much. I smoked with dude and i suspect he did it when i was outside and he went inside to get his board 
30t6p3b.gif

I'm lucky i haven't lost anything like you op
sick.gif
oh, my house has been broken in to and that was scary..

Some dude stole my poliwrath holo right out my binder in 3rd grade I was
mad.gif
poliwrath.gif

my 30 gig ipod in high school
frown.gif
felt like crying, I had sooooo much music bus rides were dreadful after that

my 30 gig ipod in high school
frown.gif
felt like crying, I had sooooo much music bus rides were dreadful after that

I've never had anything stolen that I was really mad about.

I hated when I would lend stuff out and i would get it back in crappy condition
mad.gif

I've never had anything stolen that I was really mad about.

I hated when I would lend stuff out and i would get it back in crappy condition
mad.gif

my louisville slugger baseball glove. i was 19 and it was the only glove i had ever used. i was 4 when i started t-ball and it lasted for those 15 years. i was so pissed. i can remember the way it felt on my hands. all the games. remember putting a baseball in the pocket and tying a string around and putting it under my pillow at night. thanks for reminding me op :-/

my louisville slugger baseball glove. i was 19 and it was the only glove i had ever used. i was 4 when i started t-ball and it lasted for those 15 years. i was so pissed. i can remember the way it felt on my hands. all the games. remember putting a baseball in the pocket and tying a string around and putting it under my pillow at night. thanks for reminding me op :-/

Skateboard in high school. Was only upset cause it was a birthday present.
Oakley sunglasses a few years ago. My favorite pair. That one hurt me real bad.

Skateboard in high school. Was only upset cause it was a birthday present.
Oakley sunglasses a few years ago. My favorite pair. That one hurt me real bad.

A kid from elementary school stole my Game Boy pocket while I was walking home from class and threw it down a sewage drain. Not even mad anymore since I make 3X his salary, He's trying to support his 3 kids with a crappy Applebees job, and I still frequent that place during happy hour to get a good laugh and speed past him in my 5-series while he's standing at the bus stop.

A kid from elementary school stole my Game Boy pocket while I was walking home from class and threw it down a sewage drain. Not even mad anymore since I make 3X his salary, He's trying to support his 3 kids with a crappy Applebees job, and I still frequent that place during happy hour to get a good laugh and speed past him in my 5-series while he's standing at the bus stop.

Back
Top Bottom