What's The Most Popular Street/ Road in Your City?

214xmjq.jpg

Originally Posted by SplashySplash

Originally Posted by blacklion23

MLK

Peachtree

Listening to all that Atlanta rap had me thinking Bouldercrest and Gresham rd was the spots

laugh.gif
On the east they are the spots, but not the most important. Moreland Ave and Memorial Dr are the most important on the east side of Atlanta.

MLK

Peachtree

Listening to all that Atlanta rap had me thinking Bouldercrest and Gresham rd was the spots

laugh.gif
On the east they are the spots, but not the most important. Moreland Ave and Memorial Dr are the most important on the east side of Atlanta.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

san diego, im not sure about most popular but one of the busiest is mira mesa blvd, you can get to any freeway in san diego from that street

San Diego

- Gas Lamp (5th Ave)
- Old Highway 101
- Mission beach dr
- Garnett (Pacific Beach)
- Silver strand

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

san diego, im not sure about most popular but one of the busiest is mira mesa blvd, you can get to any freeway in san diego from that street

San Diego

- Gas Lamp (5th Ave)
- Old Highway 101
- Mission beach dr
- Garnett (Pacific Beach)
- Silver strand

MLK

Peachtree

laugh.gif

MLK is not important nor popular.
i would have to say 

Peachtree

Piedmont

Lenox

Jimmy Carter Blvd 
indifferent.gif

Memorial 

Moreland

Buford Hwy

Roswell rd

MLK

Peachtree

laugh.gif

MLK is not important nor popular.
i would have to say 

Peachtree

Piedmont

Lenox

Jimmy Carter Blvd 
indifferent.gif

Memorial 

Moreland

Buford Hwy

Roswell rd

Back